Chapter 57~ The Future of the Seven Kingdoms

Helena looked up at the night sky, the moon shining as clearly as ever as memories started to pop up in her mind. The moon was reminding her painfully of the only eyes she was... well, missing.

She had tried to push him out of her heart, tried to make herself hate him or despise him at least for the moment being. But she could not, for every time he tried her heart kind of hurt. She loved him, she could not deny that.

It was like seeing Devrys eyes in the moon, it was as if the moon was telling her go with him. After all, Devrys had done so much for her. He helped her get out of Kings Landing, he had saved her multiple times and everything she knew when it came to killing and protecting herself she had learned from him.

He had never left her side and it felt weird to be without him. Helena touched the surface of her necklace with the sigil of House Targaryen on it. The necklace had belonged to her mother, given to her by her father.

Helena however had gotten it from her father, Ned Stark.

"What am I supposed to do, father?" she quietly whispered to the night sky filled with stars.

Suddenly, as if just remembering... "Claw.." Helena whispered, feeling her heart beat faster. She had forgotten Claw, her beautiful direwolf. It was the only living and beautiful memory she could have with her from the North. A direwolf, the sigil of House Stark.

The living memory of her father.

She heard shrieks and immediately recognized them. It wasn't hard to miss them either. Stark and Rhaegar were flying around, seen by the white walkers whom were clearly too afraid to be seen outside at this very moment.

After all, her dragons could kill them all.

"Your dragons are loyal beasts." Helena looked behind her and was ready to...well, fight. However, it looked like she wouldn't have to.

It was a female maid she had seen in the castle before. Admitting the actual truth was that every female that was a white was very beautiful. She looked alive yet she had that touch of ice to her. Just like Damien.

Helena looked at the female with narrowed eyes, examining her face and her every move. Her entire hair was onyx black and her eyes were this deep blue color, yet so light.

"Don't worry, I won't-"

"Why are you here?" Helena interrupted, almost mockingly. Obviously, taking her weapons would be smart. However, what's the point of taking her weapons if she has two dragons that will kill anyone on her command.

"I was just coming by to see...well, a human." Right.. She was as curious as everyone else. They didn't have any human contact with any human at all. After all, they were not human and Damien had made that clear.

"You're the shiny new toy of his." Helena raised an eyebrows, darting her eyes around. She had quite an attitude for being a maid.

"I'm not his toy." Helena said determinedly.

"Yet you've been taken here like all the others."

"I'm not interested in how many girls-"

"Not girls," the maid said. "Queens." For a moment, Helena wanted to laugh. She smirked at the maid and shook her head, bitterly.

"I could care less."

"You know," she said. "I was his Queen once. Then he just found someone else."

"Pity."

"He'll do the same to you."

"Then he will be doing me a favor." Helena said happily. "I am here because of my duty."