Chapter 49~ Stormfire

Helena's POV;

Helena stroke her hand across Stark's hard skin as Claw sat on the snow on her right, his heavy breathing out of order. For a long time now, Rhaegar and Stark had been like her own children. She promised herself to love them more than she could love anyone. 

She hadn't failed to love them. Of course, Helena would give up her life for them so that they could keep on living. 

Helena looked around, her lips red from the cold and her eyes shining as her cheeks were completely flushed. Her black, almost onyx hair, looked lighter now. For some reason, ever since she had discovered that fire could not hurt her, her hair had started to change very slowly. 

She heard someone behind her and quickly looked to see who it was. 

And there he stood, so perfect in his own righteous figure. Helena's heart melted every time she saw him, it was like her bones were turning into ashes and she lost the will to even stand. He had this affect on her...

"Dev..." she whispered, looking at him with a sad smile. 

He walked towards her, knowing what affect he had on the Queen. Knowing that only he could weaken her as much as she was now. 

"Hey, just wanted to check on you..." he said, his sapphire eyes shining and illuminating like a blue moon itself. His skin, despite the cold and winter, was still beautiful and somehow had a golden touch to it. It was as if his skin too had been touched by only the brightest most beautiful golden light. 

"I'm alright." she lied, turning back to Stark. 

"Elly..."

"I'm alright...-" But then he put his hand on her hip, standing behind her and holding her little body close to his. He was so muscular and big compared to her. She still looked very little and fragile, however she was not fragile. 

"We will take him back." he whispered, as if knowing what she thought about. "He is your son..." Helena stopped listening after a while and could only focus on the fact that Cersei had taken more from her than she expected. 

Why did she fake her own sons death? Why did she make her think that her son was dead? And what did she do in order for her to believe that? Helena could only think, knowing that now she had to be more careful. 

Her son was alive... Her little baby, her Eddard. 

"I think it's time to pay my son's grandmother a visit."

"I think not." Helena and Dev both reacted to the unfamiliar voice, taking out their swords as they turned to the side and saw...

Well, Helena did not think she would see him this early. She thought she had more time...

"What're you doing here?" Helena almost whispered, feeling his glare on her. His look did not frighten her, did not scare her one bit, but she felt threatened by his look. She knew that his glare meant so much more than that. 

"Is that how you greet your husband?" 

Dev looked at Helena with narrowed eyes. "Husband?" Claw started to growl and Stark's fire-alike eyes glared at him with an intention to kill. 

Helena ignored Dev and shook her head. "What're you doing here?" she demanded to know, seeing that the Night King, who was everly so beautiful, started walking towards them very slowly. 

"I heard about your crisis with your son." 

"How?" Helena questioned. "You live beyond the Wall, how would you-"

"You are to be my Queen." he said. "I won't have any detail about you hidden from me." 

"Who the bloody hell are you?" Devrys asked him. Of course, he would not know. He had never seen him before.