Author's Note

Sinomous University

Sinomous University was founded in the late 60's. That's why some buildings and classrooms are not well designed. Some were destroyed, some remained the same, and some remained hidden. Hidden for some unforgettable reasons. But those happenings are not written about in books or even magazines. It's just in the people's minds who saw, who felt, and who heard what really happened inside those high walls that protect the whole university.

Out of all the universities in the world, it is one that the government doesn't even want to put its hands into. Governments are shitty, we can agree to that. But they are scared of the university. Even the mafia's around the world. They don't even speak about it. It's like it doesn't exist.

But the most crucial thing there is that some politicians or, generally, some people forget that they have a son or a daughter inside that evil university. I know. They can do something to get their child or to even save their child from that university. But, you know, it's in the nature of humans to be... SCARED.

DISCLAIMER:

Plagiarism is a crime. There are errors you can read. Like wrong grammar, wrong spelling, bad words and others. If you are sensitive to such things, do not keep reading this story. I'm not a professional writer, so please bear with me.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. So if you have trouble reading my story, feel free to talk to me.

©️All Rights Reserved. Abakadazzzzz. 2018