In Gym ..

Gym.  Mostly thought of as the place to get sweaty and stinky . A place some people dread going to during a school day. A place where some can't wait to get to, to  play and be free from structured classrooms.

Gym was the place where 17yr old Chresanto August couldn't wait to go,to watch 16yr old Jacob Perez all class period long, wishing to someday talk to him.

Chresanto was a popular guy in school. He was popular because of his smarts,looks,and personality. In class, if anyone had a question,they'd ask Chresanto and he'd kindly explain it to them. He was very helpful.

He would always be polite to everyone and smile that gorgeous smile girls,&some boys, gushed over . He rarely had bad days .

Chres , a nickname most people would call him, was about 5'9 ,he had a nice 6pack with a beautifully fit caramel body to match . His face had the most gorgeous bone structure, his slightly thick eyebrows, brown kind eyes,slim nose,and kissable pinkish full lips complimented the face they were perfectly placed on. A face everyone new well to be, in their words ,“Too fine!”

He knew his looks weren't too shabby, but he'd never flaunt them. . well in most cases . Chresanto just wasn't that type of guy.

Gym was the only class Chresanto had with Jacob due to them being in different grades and both being very smart put in Honors/AP classes.

Jacob was a Junior, while Chresanto was a Senior. They both excelled in academics ; one thing they had in common. They also had a common interest in writing . Jacob had been taking creative writing classes and etc while Chres took another route, fulfilling sports activities instead. He often thought about changing a class this year to be in Creative Writing with Jacob. He still had time. But he wanted Jacob to at least notice him in here first.

In gym while Chres would always watch Jacob,Jacob had no clue he was being watched . 

Jacob was a free spirited young teen. He'd have his days where he'd socialize with his 'friends'/ friends and days where he'd get away from everyone else. He'd then usually sit on the bleachers or in a corner alone on his phone, or with his pencil and paper. He liked to write & doodle in his free time.

On days like those , he'd block out everyone else in PE and focus on his thoughts.

Jacob didn't really like opening up to people all the time. He found many people to be fake and he rarely found any real ones.

One big reason why he tended to ignore them .

But his natural personality was a bubbly one, around his true friends and people he liked;Once he got to know you. I guess you can say he flip-flopped.

Chresanto was standing in the middle of the court looking off to the side at Jacob who was sitting alone working in what he called his 'Special Book of Artistic Creations'.

He admired the way he looked so focused on whatever it was he was doing. He watched as Jacob pushed a loose curl back into his pony tail and readjusted his position by lying across the bleacher seat on his stomach. Chresanto smirked at Jacob's dip in his back and the way his bottom came up perfectly and his smooth (meaning no hair;he shaves) caramel legs bent at the knee, calves&small feet rising up,rocking back and forth .

{if that wasn't the longest doggone description in 1sentence ..lawwd.Took me a good min+}

Jacob brought his pencil , tapping it on his chin in thought , biting at his pink  lips.

His chocolate brown eyes wandered the room for some reason . When his eyes almost met Chresanto's stare by a few seconds, Jacob instantly stopped looking up and gasped quickly going back to his paper.

Chresanto sighed. He didn't understand why he couldn't just go talk to him. Maybe he was ..scared ?

He didn't really know,but of course Jake made him nervous. That beyond gorgeous blaxican with the full head of luscious soft curls. The one that would smile cutely and his eyes would shine , making Chres melt. And oh his laugh, the one Chresanto loved to hear because it gave him life as much as being in the same room with him did. The most beautiful guy , no scratch that , person that Chresanto has ever seen.

This boy is who Chres wished he could talk to in gym ..

“ Santo!” someone called running up to Chres.

Chresanto snapped out of his daze &endless thoughts. He looked up at a brown-skinned guy with two long braids,his friend Ray aka Rayan.

“Uh ..Yeah?" Chresanto stated , pretending not to have just been spaced out from looking at his alluring crush.

Ray's eyebrows furrowed “ You been staring in one direction for a year man. Get ya head in the game!” he dramatically informed glancing at the direction Chres was staring in .

He saw Jacob,a few seats up was a emo looking chick,and  about three spots to the right of Jacob was a pink haired girl named Bahja.

Rayan smirked. “Ohh I see. You tryna get at ma over there. ” he said nodding.

Chresanto was a little confused as he scrunched his face. “Who??” he asked.

Ray looked at him and blinked rapidly. “ Pinky,duh!” he laughed walking off. “Niggaaaa ..” Chres heard him trail off as he went back to join the game.

Chresanto looked at the girl.

“Hm.” was his blank-faced response. He looked back at Jacob who was smiling at his work.

Chresanto smiled and slowly turned around to rejoin the game too.

____

ik it's short & ehh and all Lol buuuut

Ya like ? Yes,no,maybe ? Eh,idek 'bout it.

Comment & vote if you like it please.

If you don't like it, still comment and tell me what you didn't like please.

next Ch will be up soon if u want.

peace

~Perivermore