*It Was My Fault (Part 4)

A/N: Hey guys(gals, and nonbinary pals)! I know that 1K has been around for a while, but I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for reading my book and voting on my story! I never thought I would get this far. And for that, I am genuinely grateful for all of you guys.
Thanks, Roman

Trigger Warning: I will post this at the beginning of each part. This story will involve the following potential triggers: verbal abuse, physical abuse, anxiety, panic-attacks, self-harm, and 'cheating'.  Also there WILL BE a significant amount of sex..so this chapter WILL be a bit NSFW. I will try my best to keep ALL of these to a bare minimum, but all of these triggers can and will have the potential to appear, and I will let you know when these happen and when they stop so you can skip over these parts without missing too much detail. Or at least so you can skip over the worst of it.
-
-
-
-
-
"'Stephen', please, I'm sorry!'

Tony and 'Stephen' were cuddling on the couch, kind of just mindlessly watching The Office, with the billionaire resting his head on his lover's chest, while Loki played with Tony's hair.

"Anthony?"

Loki asked, interrupting the ' loud silence' that the television was presenting. Tony looked up at 'Stephen' with a curious look.

"Yes, Stephen?"

The billionaire asked, wondering what his love wanted. A voice in his head said to stop it but he ignored it once more as his mind seemed to just fog up to what Tony's 'normal' has been lately: happily and blissfully in love, and following 'Stephen' like a puppy dog, and ignorant to what's happening around him, really.

"Come sit on my lap; I want to look at your perfect body~"

The god purred, running a hand through Tony's hair, which made the smaller man make a kitten-like purr noise, which made Loki smile a little bit. Tony nodded and adjusted himself so that he was sitting on his love's lap, facing him as he did so. Loki wrapped his arms around Tony's waist, and Tony wrapped his legs around 'Stephen's' waist.

The god ran his hands along Tony's waist, feeling along his thighs and hips, and he hummed in approval.

"God, you're perfect; so fucking sexy and perfect."

'Stephen' praised to Tony, and the smaller made another purring sound. Loki looked over Tony with a glazed over look; it was a sexual look, and the god had a hunger. He had yet to see Tony truly naked yet; he wanted to wait until they had sex to do that. Despite what most would say, Loki had some morals; not a lot, but a few.

"Anthony, strip your shirt off for me, darling. Please."

Loki purred to Tony, and the billionaire nodded, hesitant and slow, but he soon had an eager look on his face. Tony unbuttoned his shirt, slowly as to tease 'Stephen', knowing that 'his' love liked it when he teased.

A/N: Continuing further will expose you to sexual content. Proceed with your own caution. There will be a long process for this content, as it will even include some verbal abuse from one of the characters. I will alert you when this specific part will happen. Please read at your own caution.

"Like what you see?"

Tony purred with a smirk; it had been a while since his renowned cocky smirk had been on his face, his now bright blue eyes shining with lust as he spoke, while he showed off his torso to 'Stephen'.

"Very much so."

'Stephen' purred to the billionaire, running a delicate hand along Tony's chest. He did this for a least three minutes, and by the time he was done, Tony wanted more; well, they both did, to be honest.