*I Can't Help Falling in Love With You

A/N: Hey guys, gals and nonbinary pals! I know I said I'd be uploading twice a month, but lately I've been really not holding myself up for standards and my depression has been trying to kick me in the ass lately; and I sincerely apologise. I don't like disappointing you guys.
But, I did get a burst of motivation from a certain IronStrange account on Instagram: @/lronstrange. They're also the inspiration for this oneshot, because of something they posted on their story!(let's just say the video above is a part of it uwu)
Alright, enough of me ranting, let's get this chapter started!!!
-
-
-
-
"Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you"
~ Elvis Presley

"Ladies and gentlemen, can you please allow yourselves your attention to the piano."

It was the day of celebration; a union between two souls to bind together as one. It was a wedding reception; specifically to celebrate the wedding between Anthony Edward Stark and Stephen Vincent Strange. They had been together for a year and six months exactly so far, and both men wanted it to never end. Both beautiful in outfits; Tony in a gorgeous white suit with a black tie, and a blue carnation on the front, while Stephen was in a handsome black tuxedo with a white tie and a red carnation on the front.

Tony had been talking and mingling with his friends, James "Rhodey" Rhodes in particular, when he heard his new husband's voice asking the small crowd for attention. And then the piano started to play, Stephen delicately playing, using his magic to ease the pain of his hands while doing so. Tony recognised the opening chords and instantly started to tear up. This song was the one playing in the background when Stephen had proposed to Tony, and it was something the Iron Man wasn't going to ever forget.

"Wise men say: 'Only fools rush in.' But I can't help falling in love with you."

The sorcerer began to sing, to the surprise of everyone. And then, with one hand he cast a spell for the piano to keep playing, while he stood up, still singing and walked towards Tony, who, was smiling while happy tears streamed down his cheeks. The taller took a hold of Tony's hands into his own, and began to slowly dance with him, while everyone watched in warm awe.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you."

The two men danced across the dance floor, with Stephen leading while he still sang, while Tony rested his head on Stephen's chest while they danced. Neither man had never been more happier before now. They had each other in their arms, gracefully dancing to the song that had allowed this moment to even happen those six months ago.

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be. So take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you."

Tony looked up at his beloved, his dark eyes bright as he looked into the sorcerer's light, sparkling eyes. They both smiled while Stephen sang, neither man daring to look away, as if in silent fear of never being able to look again.

"Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. Oh, for I, I can't help, falling in love with you."

The song ended, and as soon as his husband stopped his angelic singing, Tony leaned up and kissed Stephen, letting go of his hands just for a moment to allow himself to wrap his arms around the sorcerer's neck, while the other wrapped his arms around Tony's waist. The kiss was held for at least a full thirty seconds, before the two men pulled away, but yet to let go of each other. They never let go of eye contact, both men getting lost in their significant other's eyes, a content yet loving smile on their faces.

"Anthony Edward Stark-Strange, I love you."

"Stephen Vincent Stark-Strange, I love you too."
-