This Will Make Them Listen(pt 1)

"Peter, you can't just storm the Rogue Avengers. Not just because-"

"Yes, I can Ned. And I need you to help me hack S.H.I.E.L.D's security system. If you can hack into my dad's armour, you can do this too. Now help me."

Ned had been trying to get Peter to see sense, but he had been interrupted by the spider-teen. They were arguing about getting back at Steve; Peter honestly has had enough and wants to just make it known that he is done with Steve and his antics.
So what's Peter's plan? To hack into the Rogue Avengers and shut down their facility, even for a little while. And of course, leave a signature so that they know who did this.

"Fine, Peter. But you're leaving me out of the blame."

Ned said in defeat, taking his laptop out of his backpack as the two of them made their way up to Peter's bedroom.

"Of course. I wouldn't let you take the blame for anything. This will be on me when we get caught."

"What do you even plan on doing, Peter? Shutting down the facility won't do anything; leaving the Spider-Man logo once you do it won't do anything. It won't change the fact that Steve won't stop misgendering you."

Ned said, raising an eyebrow up at Peter once the two of them had gotten to the teenagers bedroom. Peter sighed as he sat down on the edge of his bed, looking up at his best friend with a determined look.

"It'll show that I'm not someone to be messed with. It will show that for every time he does this to me, this will happen. And then he will stop."

The teenager responded coolly, while Ned turned on his laptop. He was serious about this; and he honestly thought this would work.

"Now the last question about this. What are you going to tell your parents, Pete? I doubt your doctor dad and your god parent will allow this. Your dad, maybe. He hates Steve just as much as you do, maybe even more."

Ned pointed out, and Peter was silent for a moment, thinking. He knew Stephen and Loki would try to be a better voice of reason for him, but he was so upset that he didn't want to listen to reason, he wanted someone to encourage this. Tony was the most likely to encourage this behaviour against Steve.
Peter sighed bitterly, folding his arms against his chest like a child.

"I'm sure that my dad will be okay with this. Doctor Dad and Papa? Proooobably not but who said I'm telling any of them?"

Peter asked, cocking up an eyebrow like Tony would. Ned sighed and didn't respond, passing the computer to Peter so that he can get started with hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D's security system and set it up for Ned.

A/N: Hey guys it's Roman! Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than the others, I wanted to get some idea of how I wanted to progress the main story out to you guys and this was the idea I've been having for a while now. I hope you guys enjoy! Peace!