chap 3

"Eat this motherfucker!"

I yelled , "DIE!!!" I pressed harder on the button

"Erm ..." Mark shifted next to me, "you do know you already lost right?"he said awkwardly .

"Oh" I threw the controller and blushed , I was so engrossed I didn't even realize , I've never had so much fun before , usually I'm all on my own, but now there's Mark .

"Hungry?" He asked and I nodded eagerly , he got up and left the room probably for the kitchen , he's been here a few days already and he cooks all our meals, he says it's the least he can do and I'm not complaining because damn his cooking skills rocks!

I mean, I don't know how he can cook so well , I guess he wasn't homeless from the start right? Homeless people don't born homeless right?

It's too awkward to ask him ...

I'm really content with his presence since I'm used to being alone all the time, if I was a sane teenager maybe I wasn't acting as if I don't live with a stranger that I don't know at all but unfortunately I'm not so yeah...

Instead of being by myself , waking up alone and cooking my own meals, now I have him, of course we're not sleeping in the same bed, that was a one time thing but it's enough to know that I'm not alone in this house.

Weird right? I feel safe with a stranger that could be a murderer and staying at the same house as me, I said wasn't sane...

Plus he's hot! Kind of weird but not enough to keep me from drooling , I can't believe that a few days back he looked like a living mountain of trash and human parts, seriously I thought he was going to eat me! Which is not a lie because the damn dude did bit my ass , there are people out there that would pay to be in my place and get their ass bitten by this handsome hunk but even I have limits and also it hurt ...

So right now I'm conflicted , should I make a move on him? He's gay right ? I'm a relatively shy person when it comes to relationships so I don't know what to do...

And there is a bigger problem , my sister texted and said she's coming home this weekend and throwing a party and I'm really nervous because I don't want her or her friends or what she calls those people to hit on Mark , territorial much?

Shame on me , why should I care...

I made my way towards the kitchen , there I saw Mark reading the news paper, that's another thing that bothered me, he always reads the damn paper and throws it after, for gods sake what does homeless have with the economics section ?!

Now I'm not a paper guy but it really gets to me when he doesn't let me read the paper, he even does that with the news on TV , now I don't care about that either and I would probably dropped the whole subject of it weren't for his occasional disappearances .

From time to time he disappears in the house, he doesn't leave outside though, maybe he needs private? But still ! I feel like he shouldn't do that, I want to know everything he does .

Whoa when did I became so clingy? Anyway this behavior of his is annoying and he avoids the subject every time I approach it, asshole!

"You okay?" His voice broke my thoughts , I blinked and shook my head, "yeah... what are you cooking ?" I asked .

"Already done " he chuckled and gestured to the macaroni and cheese , " we need to shop for food though " he stated.

"No need for that, there is enough in the basement ," I exclaimed and started eating , he did the same.

,"Mark can you tell about yourself ?" I stared at him, " why?" He looked uncomfortable for some reason , "I don't want to leave with a stranger so I think we should get to know each other" oh damn it sounds like I'm making a move !

"Or not!" I added quickly .

"What do you want to know ?" He said after a long silence , "things" I shrugged .

"Okay . I'm 24 years old , single child , both parents dead and I love dogs, that's pretty much it " so he doesn't want to share, whatever ...

"Also I like you , your funny ..." he said casually , I almost chocked .

He said he likes me! What kind of like? Love like?

And he thinks I'm funny too!

"You think I'm funny?" I smiled while blushing , "yeah, you're overreacting and it's hilarious " he chuckled .

"I'm not overreacting !" I frowned , "you thought I was a monster, " he smirked as he saw me blushing .

"Common mistake ..." I mumbled and pouted.

"And you're cute too ..." he said and leaned too close if to add.

"Y-you're invading my space " I squeaked , his hand grabbed my head as he crushed our lips, I gasped and he slipped his tongue in.

I struggled a bit before giving up and returning the kiss , it was sweet ...