chap 10

Awkward !

We were staring at each other for eternity before he smiled and said the worst words someone could say.

"Thank you"

He leaned to kiss me, I was frozen , I didn't expect him to say 'I love you too' but that's just beyond sad and the pathetic part was when I kissed him back , smiled like an idiot and said this :

"You welcome !"

God please let me die , what am I? Fucking Dora?!

"Okay... I'm going to try the underwear..." he dismissed himself and disappeared , leaving my catatonic self to do whatever .

Of course I found myself running from the house and straight to Eric's , my one and only friend.

"You okay?"

He tilted his head as I munched some delicious cookies , I just shrugged staring at his damn television that for some odd and unexplained reason was playing Dora, I think god hates me...

"I think you're not, are you sad that your dog ran away ?"

I looked at him puzzled , "what dog?" , he just sighed and shook his head "the first stage is denial, you're telling yourself you didn't have a dog so you could deal with the pain of losing him..."

I narrowed my eyes at him before smacking him.

"Ow !" He protested .

"Just shut up and be pretty Eric" I muttered .

"You think I'm pretty ?" He wiggled his eyebrows , making me roll my eyes, he nudged me and poked in order to get my attention .

"You know ? I can be your doggy..." he whispered suggestively in my ear, that actually sent shivers down my spine.

"Idiot !" I snorted and pushed him, my face red, while he said that absentmindedly just to tease me it reminded me of Mark, my current 'dog'.

"Ha! Your face on fire! Do you want some of this ?" He gestured to his body, making me wince.

"Please shut up Eric!"

____________________________

Returning home and seeing Mark hugging a very handsome man was more than irritating , especially since the man was smirking at me.

"Who is this ?" My tone was cold, the man kept hugging Mark as I was bothering an intimate moment .

"Who are you?" The man said in distaste , handsome or not god forgive me when I'll ruin his face .

"My secretary " Mark answered .

Secretary ? This hot guy is his secretary ?

I frowned and glared at the man that was still hugging Mark .

"He will be staying here for a while " Mark grinned like the fool he is.

"Last time I checked " I gritted my teeth" that was my house" who does he think he is to let whoever he wants to stay here?

"He's not staying here," I stated .

"Your sister said it's fine "

"Well fuck her , she's not here so I'm in charge and that man..."

"Phil"the man spoke,

"Is not staying here!"

Mark finally broke the hug and approached me, " what's your problem ? It's not because I didn't say 'I love you' back is it?"

He did NOT just say that out loud infront of that man! That really hurt, what a heartless bastard saying it like it was such a simple matter, maybe it was for him...

That Phil guy smirked at me as blood was rushing to my face , I was struggling not to burst out crying because that would be unpleasant sight, instead I forced myself to look in his eyes intensely .

"Don't you dare talk to me!" I said before running to my room.