chap 11

Sleeping was hard.

I expected Mark to chase me after I stormed out of there and tell me how sorry his ass is but he didn't showed up and when I finally got out of my bedroom and strolled to his room, desperate much I know , I heard laughing voices , he was enjoying himself with his supposed secretary while I was eating my bitter heart.

He can go and say that Phil or whatever is his secretary but come on!

We all know how it works , a beautiful secretary that 'serves' her (on our case his) boss, there are enough porn movies about that crap, not that I watched them of course ...

And to add to all of this , they're sleeping at the same room! Sure it's not like there are like more guest rooms or something ...

I mean how normal is that? There is only one bed and I'm pretty sure they're sharing .

Why didn't Mark came to sleep with me?

That stupid asshole!

My door opened suddenly , the supposed secretary stepped in with his damn too handsome looks.

"Ever heard about knocking! ?"

I hissed at him as the bastard confidently made his way to my bed.

"I'm talking to you ass face!"

He just smiled like a maniac and jumped on me, pinning me to my bed.

"What the hell ?!"

I cried and struggled to no avail, he was much stronger .

"Let's have some fun pretty boy ..."

He whispered in my ear and licked it, making me shiver.

"H-hey it's not funny, I'll call M-Mark "

I stuttered .

"Waking him up? Let him sleep"

His lips crashed against mine, they were soft but I didn't kiss back, I was in too much shock to respond .

I thought we started rough and here this guy is kissing me? Ain't I a guys magnet?

"Stop!"

I broke the kiss , "why? I can make you feel so good honey" I curled my lips at the nickname but chose to ignore it.

"I'm with Mark "

I stated proudly , instead of leaving me he just laughed , I looked at him with confusion .

"Oh sweetie, Mark belongs to no one, just because he fucked you doesn't mean you're important to him" he smirked .

"No! He said he likes me"

I protested , refusing to believe him, Mark said before that he liked me.

"He said it before he fucked you right?" He smiled knowingly , "he says it every time so he can screw innocent guys like you, "

No, it can't be true...

"He never said he loves you back and he probably will never say it, you are just a relief to his sexual frustration , nothing more..."

I blinked back tears and breathed shakily , "you're lying ..." my voice broke.

"Am I? I know him for years , I know every little detail about him, what about you?"

I didn't have an answer , he was right, I didn't know Mark , he was a stranger that I fell for stupidly with no good reason .

Phil knew him, everything he's saying must be true, Mark didn't say he loves me back because he doesn't .

"Shh don't cry ..."

He wiped my tears and embraced my shaking figure.

"You deserve better, let me take his place and I promise I'll give you what he can't ,"

He kissed my forehead and then my lips, this time I kissed back, tired of fighting for something that only I believed in.

"Forget about him..."