chap 4

"Whoa stop!" I broke the kiss but he pulled me again and we continued to kiss , he was amazing , his soft lips caressed mine making me moan involuntary .

Heh look at me getting all hot and bothered with this hottie! My life finally worth something ...

However , I don't know the guy at all!

"S-stop!" I tried again, my hands pushing against his chest, "why?" He said huskily and I gulped .

"I don't know you...?" I wasn't very convincing but I hoped he would listen because dear lord if he's continuing with the kissing I'm afraid I'm a goner, and the blame is on my hormonal teenage body and I dare you to say otherwise !

To my relief and disappointment he pulled back but then he circled the table and strolled towards me.

" I don't know you either, guess we have something in common ..." he whispered before yanking me up by my shirt and kissing me.

Well I tried my best but when it's time to admit defeat ...

Soon we were heavily kissing each other, like hungry cats, yeah I said cats , not dogs and that's because I fucking want!

Our tongues were fighting , he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him, honestly I felt like a toddler that is being carried by his gorgeous papa ...

I tugged on his hair and he released a deep moan that caused me to shiver, his hand were feeling my ass , he carried me to his room and we fell on the bed, it was meant for guests but it's his now.

His hand slipped under my shirt and pinched my left nipple , I gasped in delight but then froze.

If this going to keep up I'll lose my virginity to this stranger that my sister picked up on the street, do I want that ? To become a slut like my sister that sleeps with everything that has a name?

Next thing I know I was feeling his hot mouth closing on my nipple and sucking on it , I moaned loudly .

Yeah I totally don't give a shit if I'm a slut , cause this boy is going to become a grown up today and fuck the world !

"Yeah..." I breathed as he moved to my right nipple and twirled his tongue around it .

Who knew that it could feel that good?

And then it stopped .

I blinked and stared at Mark confused , "I don't think we should do that..." he said.

Are you frigging kidding me?

The guy was like the ideal raper a minute ago and now he thinks we shouldn't do that?

What's his problem ?!

"Uh no, I think we should , " I tried to kiss him but he dodged , I tried again but he dodged again.

And..... now I feel like a raper .

I frowned .

"I really like you," he started and I raised an eyebrow , " and I don't want to be reckless ..." he explained .

Like I give a shit .

I'm a willing virgin boy who doesn't do commotion about loosing his virginity to a stranger like some dirty whore , and this stranger that started it is having regrets now?

"What a tease ..." I snorted to myself , "what ?" Shit did he hear me?

"Nothing ! I'm just saying that you're right , I don't want to lose my virginity just like that..." I exclaimed and smiled shyly.

He engulfed me in his arms, " you're virgin ?! I'm such an asshole please forgive me," seriously I'll punch him...

" sometimes I just don't think and let my body react ..." he continued with his confession .

"Is that why you bit my ass ?" He just nodded and mumbled sorry, I rolled my eyes .

"It's been such a long time since I've been with someone ..." I wanted to say that that's what happens when you're homeless but I didn't want to disturb him.

"It's alright , everything's cool..."

.I patted his head and tried to untangle from him.

"No it's not, I let my dick think and I don't want to hurt you because I like you" I laughed nervously , that's the second time he says that , did I like him back ? I don't know, isn't it too soon for liking someone ?

I did have those feelings I haven't figured out yet but who said it's liking ?

Anyway I think that what was about to happen here maybe did was reckless , fuck, does sluttiness pass in the family?

I felt my face got hot as I was thinking about all the moaning I did a while back...

" listen," I coughed awkwardly ," I need to go somewhere ..." I jumped and darted out of the room and the house while thinking of things that will put to death my boner...