chap 28

"ACHOOO!"

"Maybe having sex on the beach at night wasn't a good idea..."

"You think ?!"

I glared at Mark , I sounded like a sixty years old perv, whispering . When we returned after a wonderful vacation I found myself coughing, I ignored it even though my throat burned, but the next day I was burning and sneezing so I stayed home and didn't go to school .

My head hurt as well and my body felt hot and cold at the same time. After a few days I felt better but my throat was still hoarse. The doctor that Mark brought me said it was just a cold that will pass quickly , he was right but my throat was still a problem .

It was hell, all the bad things that could happen, happened!

Communicating with Mark was difficult so I carried a notepad with me.Phil was pushing all my buttons , he was flirting with Mark infront of me and I couldn't shout and curse like I wanted .

One time he touched Mark's hand and I snapped, I just pushed the bastard and when Mark asked what I was doing I pinched him. Hard.

My puppy was quite useful in my war against Phil , every time Phil pissed me off I would fetch my puppy and push it in his allergic face.

I finally changed Mark juniors name by the way ,

From now on he is called M , simple and short, a little mysterious but I like it. It's not really a change , I just shortened his name to the first letter of Mark but that's because I didn't want to take his name. When you give your child a name you can't just go and change it like nothing .

"You're so snappy this days, everything alright ?"

No, everything's shitty . I'm practically disabled without my voice, do you know how hard it is to write EVERYTHING you want to say? I think I lost my hand...

And the worst part was Phil. What's his problem ? Can't he get through his mind that me and Mark are together? He always flirts with him and Mark is as oblivious as they come.

It's so obvious that Phil is hitting on him but the stupid dog is blind and deaf !

I tried pointing out to him gently a few times , if you call me telling him that Phil wants to fuck his brains out ,gently ...

But he would always say that Phil is his childhood friend and loyal secretary .

Loyal secretary my ass... the guy wants to get in his pants ! Those pants belong to me!

'Everything's peachy! :)'

I wrote but of course he couldn't realize I was sarcastic , like I said, the man was oblivious.

He just grinned and sat next to me.

"There's something I need to tell you , " I nodded for him to continue .

"My corporation is hosting a charity event for hungry children, it's this Saturday evening and I was wandering if you would like to go ? It will take place on a yacht , I think you'll have fun..."

I nodded eagerly.

I always wanted to go to a charity event , to see all the rich and influencing people gathered in one room . I only hope I would be able to speak normally by the time Saturday rolls.

'Can we go shopping ? I need a suit '

He nodded as he read what I wrote.

"Sure babe, we'll go tomorrow "

He kissed my head and I grinned excitedly at him, I liked shopping and I liked shopping with him specifically . He would always let me choose whatever I want without limiting me and he even let me buy things for him sometimes .

' thank you! You're the best! '

I smiled and showed him the notepad .

"Yeah I know , right?"

I smacked him and wiped the smirk off his face .

"...violent..."

I heard him mutter, I smacked him again .

"Ow ! That's how you show me your love and gratitude ?"

He rubbed his arm .

"How about a kiss?"

I rolled my eyes before kissing his sweet lips.

"That's better..." he sighed , " how about another one ?" He pulled me towards him and our lips collided . My hands played with his soft hair, pulling and tugging on it before grabbing his head and pressing it forward, I wanted to feel him closer.

His lips moved against mine , slow and fast, gentle and bruising , a mix of passion and love.

I wanted more of that . I needed more.

"Mark..."

I mouthed his name against his lips . He got the message. His lips trailed down to my neck and sucked lightly , a moan escaped my lips .

"So cute..."

He breathed on my skin and I shivered in delight.

My sweatpants formed a tent, his hand grasped it and rubbed .

All I wanted was to moan his name but I couldn't with my voice . Another hardship...

___________________

"This... or this ?"

I stood infront of Mark and whispered the words, my throat was getting better. He examined the suits I held . One black with red tie and the other was grey with light purple tie.

They were the only ones that caught my attention , they were sexy as hell and I liked the 'I want to fuck you' look Mark gave me as I changed and tried both of them.

"Hmm I like the grey one better "

Then grey it is.

After that I bought a matching dress shoes and we were off on our way home.

The stares of people was something I got used to, I was dating a celeb of course , but some of them bothered me because they were judging , not only because we're gays but also because they saw me as a little kid. I didn't give a fuck to their disapproving looks, one lady scrunched her nose and I pulled out my secret weapon : a nice third finger.

You should purchase it, it's cheap and easy to use .

When we got to my home, I took M on a walk outside because Mark was left for work.

I strolled all the way to Eric , only for him to kick me out because his girlfriend was there and he wanted 'some alone time ' as he said, that and his wiggling eyebrows made me shiver in disgust.

So I returned home only to find that my sister was there.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's my home! Duh !" She rolled her eyes .

Duh ?

"Oh! I'm throwing a party, invite your boyfriend "

Not gonna happen. I grabbed M and ran out of there as fast as I could . Guess I'll sleep at Mark's today...