chap 6

The loud music gave me headache , or was it the screeching of my sister as some guy dry humped her? She made a disgusted face but I know it was fake, the slut loved it.

I glared at the dancing people , most already drunk, I think I saw a few kids my age...

My sister has no limits !

The worst thing is that the people she brought were all over Mark ! Who they think they are?!

"Want to dance ?" He offered me, as I opened my mouth to say yes, some skinny guy came and pushed me, he placed his hands on Mark , "you look familiar ..." the guy purred, Mark became tense, "did we have sex?"the guy giggled and leaned forward .

"Oh no you don't !" I pushed him before he could kiss Mark .

"The hell are you doing ?!" He screeched in his annoying voice.

He flinched as he saw my glare "move out of my sight... fag!" Well that was vicious of me and quite wrong considering I'm gay but I just wanted to scare him away and I was pissed.

He stumbled away from us.

"That was... cruel," Mark glared at me, " I didn't mean it, " I shrugged , " sorry but he pissed me off " I swear I'm not using the F word again , I felt bad...

"Are you jealous ?" He smirked and I snorted , "as if!", he pulled me to a kiss that I returned eagerly but he broke it quickly to my disappointment "we need to talk" he said seriously before dragging me to the storage room in the basement , away from all the music .

I raised an eyebrow at his silence , what did he want?

"About before ..." he started , "what exactly do you know ? Do you know who am I?" I nodded even though I didn't have a clue .

"Yep everything ," I coughed ," just tell me one thing ..." he nodded .

"Why did my sister brought you here?"

Yay ! Smart me, now I'll get all the information I wanted to know .

He shifted , "well, I was in the street and she recognized me, I begged her not to tell the media and offered her money in exchange for a place to stay..."

Whoa, who the hell is he? Why is he hiding from the media ? Does a celebrity homeless exists?

I need to find out more !

"How do you spell your name?" I asked casually , "what?" He tilted his head in a cute manner .

"It's simple , Mark R-E-D-D-I-N-G".

I gaped at him "YOU'RE MARK REDDING ?!" I cried .

His eyes got wide with realization "you didn't know " he whispered .

I can't believe it! Mark Redding was a rich businessman that ruled over 35 different companies and corporations , he was out of the closet gay, successful at the young age of 24 and in short every gay boy dream.

how I didn't recognize him? I'm so not updated .

Oh god! We kissed ! I was kissed by the most wanted man in the gay community ! He almost took my virginity !

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

I'm going to faint!!!

"Are you okay?" He asked ,

"Peachy !" I squeaked .

"Anyway you can't tell anyone !" I nodded , "why did you pretend to be a homeless ?" Is it some fetish of his?

He chuckled "work was tight and I needed vacation ," I chocked "in the streets as a hobbo ?!" I cried, that man was mad!

"I wanted time for myself away from the media and came up with this idea," he laughed .

Something is totally messed up with him...

"Nut case" I mumbled under my breath .

"So my sister is blackmailing you? Damn with that bitch !" That girl really has no limits ...

"Don't get mad, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have met you..." he embraced me, I stood on my toes and pulled him to a kiss.

"Are we boyfriends or something ?" I asked,

"Or something ..." he breathed before kissing me again .