chap 5

I want more.

That's the conclusion of all that happened a while ago , I don't know about the emotional part but I want more of him, however I don't think I can force myself on him, maybe seduce him? Nah I wasn't that type of person .

I was strolling now without target, my mind was repeating what happened with Mark .

I can't figure out what to do!

The man is H-O-T! A bit weird but still ...

He's kinda cute and have doggy eyes that melts me every time they're staring at me.

I sighed in annoyance and kicked a rock which wasn't the brightest idea because damn it hurt!

What am I gonna do with homeless boy , I can't kick him out of the house just because he makes me all flustered and stuff, besides my sister won't let me.

But it will be awkward to return to the house right now and act as if nothing happened , and honestly I feel a bit ashamed , I was acting like a whore that wants the D badly enough to be all willing with a stranger .

No matter how hot that dog his, he's still a dirty homeless that my bitch sister picked from the street for unknown reasons, which I'm eager to discover .

I walked back to the house, very slowly if to add, when I entered there was silence I headed to my room but stopped when I heard Mark's voice.

"I told you I'm fine! No I'm not coming back anytime soon, just tell Dorian to deal with it for now..."

Okay... so what's going on, from where is the phone and who the fuck he's talking to? And why am I so turned on by his authoritative voice?

"I know! Just buy their stocks , I read the paper so I'm updated "

Shit turned weird, what does a homeless and stocks have in common ? Heh it sounds like the start of a joke, a terrible one...

Oh god maybe he's not a homeless ! Maybe he's a mobster that pretended to be homeless so he could get in our house, rape me, kill my sis and rob us!

But damn he's a hot mobster...

" I'll talk to you tomorrow " then he hung up and turned around , his eyes widened when they saw me.

"What did you hear?" He gulped , I smirked "everything ..."

"So you know ?" He asked and I nodded positively , of course I lied but who cares .

"Now I want to hear your reasons." My hands were crossed on my chest for impression , I even glared only so I could hear all that he's been hiding for me.

He looked tensed and nervous , well he's not a mobster , because mobsters can't be that crappy , they would probably smirk at me and kill me while shouting 'die bitch !'.

"I'm waiting !" I snapped and he flinched , yeah definitely not a mobster...

He opened his mouth to speak but we were interrupted by loud noises .

"Let's party!"

I groand as my sister and her friends came in.