chap 18

The minute I got home, Mark jumped at me.

"Did you get my present ?" He grinned , "how did you get in?" I was glad to see him and the fact that Phil wasn't here with him was even better , but even if I love the guy I still don't want him to be the kind that break in to your house and spooky shit like that.

"I let him in," my head snapped to the side to see my smiling sister, she looked decent for a change but it still irritated me to see her.

"Oh wow! You look pissed " she smirked , her phone rang .

"Yeah! I know !," my eye twitched at her annoying voice, Mark just stood there holding my hand and squeezing lightly to get my attention .

"Really ?! Well the party is at my house, you should come as well ! Let's say around nine?"

She's throwing a party? Tonight?! Damn bitch should just die!

I watched as she walked away giggling like a defected little girl, I held back from letting out a string of curses .

"You okay?" Mark asked , I nodded , "yeah, now what did you want?" I smiled knowingly .

He leaned close with a smile , his breath on my neck .

"Did you like my present ?" He whispered , shivers went through my body, I wanted to hug him, to feel him, but I'm not giving in so easily !

"Yeah I liked them both!" I said cheerfully , "both?" He jerked back and eyed me.

"Yeah the bear and the flowers , the flowers were my favorite " oh poor Mark , he looked so confused and angry at the same time.

"I didn't give you that !"

I raised one eyebrow , "oh? So you didn't give me any of those presents ?"

I tried not to laugh as he became flushed , "no! The bear is mine!" He explained .

"Hmm really ? Thought you bought the flowers , they were expensive ..." I said thoughtfully ,

"Who gave you the damn flowers !?"

" don't know but they were awesome " I shrugged and left, "close the door behind you!" I yelled .

Mark will have to try harder, haha, I would have felt bad if it wasn't for the fact he was insanely rich, besides ... I kinda like the attention .

_______________________

Did I say I like the attention ? Scratch that, I love it!

I always hated those girls on TV that their rich boyfriend showered money on them and did amazing things to impress them like a big show of public display of affection , it just looked too flashy and arrogant , of course it was fictional but still the idea of spending so much money on someone looked absurd and I couldn't help but ask myself , money buys everything ?

Deep inside I knew I was jealous , it wasn't the money I was jealous of because I had lots of it, but the thought that someone can do that wholeheartedly for the one he loves, I wanted someone to love me like that, to cherish me in a way that'll make everyone jealous , I wanted someone that will show the whole world his love to me so there's no one that will doubt that I'm loved, and after ending the fifth day of school I think I achieved that...

I stood frozen in the parking lot , Eric and Jen next to me, both shocked at the sight , it was unbelievable , amazing and ridiculous at the same time!

"So..." Eric turned to me, all the students in the parking lot turned to me , I just couldn't hold my laughter anymore .

It was a giant teddy bear! Exactly like the small one I got but at the size of a fucking a car and it had an addition to the last writing .

'To my beloved Kyle , FROM MARK REDDING '

the addition intentionally highlighted

He exposed himself, he didn't care did he?

He just admitted having an intimate relationship with me, where were all the previous protests of me being under age or protecting me from the paparazzi ?

It wasn't a present of a simple innocent love , it was a selfish claim of ownership that was made carelessly and out of self centered motives , and I loved it, I truly did.

"That's mine!" I said while laughing , I chocked a bit and coughed , after reigning my breath back I yelled out loud to everyone to hear.

"That's mine!"