chap 17

"Hey aren't you that rich guy?" Chad grinned , Mark lunged forward and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"You're dead!" He threw a punch but I jerked Chad before he got hit, Mark glared at me , I glared back . "You've got some explaining to do!" He raised an eyebrow , "me? What about you?! I come home and see you shoving your tongue down this man's throat !"

"Are you for real now ? Can't you see HE is the one that mouth raping me? And this is MY home you shit face! And this guy is NOT a man!" I pointed at Chad,

"Hey!" Chad protested , what really annoyed me was the face of Phil, he looked all smug and stuff, I want to punch him but I have a better idea...

I whistled and Mark junior (argh! I should really change that name, my beloved puppy doesn't deserve such a vile name!) Rushed to the room, Phil widened his eyes and cursed .

"I'll be waiting --Achoo ! Outside" heh that puppy is the best thing that ever happened to me.

"You too!" Mark blinked at me with shock, "what? And leave you love birds alone? I don't think so!" He shook his head, right now I really didn't want to see him, he acted like a real asshole and now he comes like nothing happened ?

I stepped forward and faced him, "what do you care? It's not like we're lovers !" I spat, Mark's eyes widened "you don't understand I--" he glanced towards Chad that looked engrossed with the situation .

"We're not lovers but you're my friend..." he squeezed my hand softly , "and as a friend I don't think he's the right guy for you!"

He did NOT just said that! Friends?! That's all we are? He fucking told me he loves me!

I stared at him with mouth gaping , I can't believe how of a jerk he is!

"Well I don't want to be your friend anymore !" I pushed him out of the house and locked the door.

I thought he was the man of my dreams, turn out he's insensitive jackass, what of the time we spent together ? The kisses?

Did he use me ? Was he tired of me? If so he should have said something ...

I picked my puppy and walked towards the stairs , there was a lot for me to think of.

"So we're still going on a date?" Chad called , "go home!" I glared at him, he gulped and opened the door, Mark wasn't there anymore , why would he? Chad left and I went to my bedroom , I flopped on the bed with my puppy and sighed, he squirmed and bit my hand, I dropped him and he ran.

"God I hate dogs!" The bite hurt so much that tears welled in my eyes, who am I kidding the tears were there for awhile ...

I heard a chuckle and snapped my head to see a dark figure.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and jumped for the door, but the figure caught me.

"Let me go you pedophile !" I trashed , "I don't want to lose my virginity !"

"Virginity ?"A familiar voice asked , Mark .

"I thought we solved this issue" he said playfully , I rolled my eyes , "I'm a virgin in my heart! Now let go!" He released me.

"What do you want? To offer your friendship ?" My voice dripped venom he sighed," it's all a misunderstanding !"

"Really now? " I said dryly , "look the way I acted was in order to protect you, I didn't want the paparazzi to bother you so I didn't tell them we're lovers ..." he scratched his head awkwardly , "plus you're underage..."

"But you! You had to go and kiss that guy!"

"He kissed me!"

"He called you his boyfriend ! HIS!"

"So what? How did you even get here?"

" I climbed " he grinned , "good now get out of my room!"

"You're still mad..."

"Well of course! You hurt me Mark , because of you I ate too much ice cream !" He raised an amused eyebrow .

"Come on forgive me, I do love you but we'll have to keep our relationship secret ...."

He gave me puppy eyes but I still glared at him.

"Out! "

"You know you love me..." he smiled .

"NOW!" I growled , he sighed and turned , I gasped as he jumped out of the window , I hurried only to see him hanging on a branch.

He smirked my way , "hope you die !" I yelled and closed the window .

Mark will surely work hard if he wants my forgiveness ...

Nah ! Already forgave him, but he deserves a bit of a cold shoulder from me, I'll play hard to get and enjoy seeing him working his ass to satisfy me. I already miss him though ...

____________________

In the morning Mark offered to drive me.

"It's not too intimate for you? Someone might think we're together or something ?" I smirked and left, I drove myself to school , yeah I had a car, an expensive one...

I walked to my locker and was surprised to see a bouquet inside, haha Mark's trying hard, shame that I hate flowers , what can a teenage boy could do with flowers , sure if I was a stupid girl I would go all gaga and stuff, but I was a boy, the fact I'm gay doesn't mean I'm a girl.

"You like the flowers ?" I turned to see Chad , his eyes all sparkly and shit "huh ?" I stepped back unconsciously .

"I bought them for you" he explained , "love them!" I grinned sheepishly , "but I think you should give them to someone else that'll appreciate them more!" I shoved the flowers in his hands and strolled to my first class.

At lunch there was a gathering of students , all around one table,I saw Eric waving at me so I pushed my way through .

"Dude look!" He pointed at the table.

Rose petals were scattered on the table, at the middle was a big teddy bear with a writing on his belly.

'To my beloved Kyle '.

"That's mine!" I announced and grabbed the teddy before some other Kyle will pop up and take it, claiming it as is.

"That's mine..."

I smiled and hugged the teddy bear.