chap 14

"Sit!"

Mark the puppy tilted his head, so cute!

"Sit down! Down boy! Please?" I begged the puppy , he only jumped to my lap.

I sighed with frustration but still hugged him.

"You two are the sweetest "

Mark whispered in my ear, Phil scoffed and I glared at him, why can't he stop breathing for fucks sake?

I was really excited since Mark was taking me on a date, of course it would be discreet but still, my only protest was that I had to leave Mark the puppy with...Phil!

I'm sure that that guy will murder Mark junior without shedding a single tear and then he'll eat him simply because he's a demon, in short I wasn't happy about that but Mark didn't want me to take the puppy with us so I don't have a choice.

"Let's go!"

Mark lifted Mark junior and placed him on the floor, I got up and turned to Phil .

"..."

I said nothing , my glare was enough of a warming , if my puppy is not in one piece when I get back, he'll lose a piece of his own...

"Bye!"

Mark called before we left, I wish he would just fire that bastard , he wanted us to get along but we barely agreed to breath the same air, I even considered crashing at Eric's but leaving Mark alone with that predator seemed like a bad idea.

__________________________

"Wow! That's amazing ! The best date ever!" I beamed at Mark , my eye twitched at awful smell and loud noise of barks, he took me to a pet shop, a fucking pet shop !

Yeah it was my first date ever but even I worth more than that right?

"Relax I'm just picking something and then we'll head to our date" I sighed in relief and went to take a look at the animals as he spoke with the owner.

"I'm done let's go"

I nodded and followed him out of the shop, he had a small box in his hands.

"What's that?"

"A surprise " he said mysteriously , picking my curiosity .

______________________________

"You know what? Who needs dates it's so outdated !" I laughed nervously .

We were at a fucking forest and it was really dark, was he planning on murdering me here?

"Don't worry I'm here" he tightened his arm around me.

"Usually dates aren't like that" I frowned , cursing as I stumbled , "yeah? I don't go out on many dates so tell me how it's like" I thanked god for the darkness because I was blushing furiously as I remembered it was my first date ever.

"N-never mind!"

I could imagine him smirking .

There was a light on the distance , we approached it.

I gasped at the sight of candles shimmering , there was a blanket and a basket, it was a picnic !

"How?" I mumbled, "I have connections" he shrugged and led me to sit there.

He handed me a glass from the basket and poured me wine.

"To us!"

He held his own glass, raising it, I laughed at how dramatic he sounded .

"To us..." I murmured before sipping