chap 21

"And then he told me it was none of my business ! Is he kidding me?!"

I punched the sofa and Eric frowned but I ignored him.

"Someone's trying to kill ME and it's none of my business ?! That good for nothing asshole!"

I got up and paced in the living room, Eric's eyes following me.

"I mean I know he wants to protect me and stuff but I should know what the danger is right? And the irritating thing is that he had the guts to tell me I'm overreacting ! I swear to god Eric in that moment I could picture myself standing over his dead body with a butchers knife!"

I gestured with my hand to my neck and dragged my finger to demonstrate .

"Right...." Eric eyed me, "so remind me again why are you here?"

"We fought and I don't want him to bother me so I'll crash here for now , plus I need your moral support " I smiled innocently

"That's why I hate when you throw tantrums ..." he muttered .

"Tantrums?! It's my life we're talking about!"

"Whatever just shut up"

______________________

"Hello?" I answered my phone .

"Kyle ! Tell me where you are!"

The worried voice of Mark filled my ears.

"Oh it's you " I said dryly .

"Enough with that tell me where are you so I can get there!"

"Not telling !"

"You're at Eric's ?"

"..."

" I'm coming"

After half an hour he arrived, I begged Eric not to open the door but the bitch gave me the third finger and opened the fucking door .

"Come here!"

Mark grabbed me by the waist and lifted me.

"Let go !" I pushed against him to no avail , he opened the car door and placed me inside, buckling me up and then he walked to driver's side and started the car.

All the way to his apartment I was pouting and giving him the silence treatment .

As the car stopped I attempted to open the door only to find it was locked .

"Open the door!" I growled and unbuckled myself, I pushed against the door.

"Not until you hear me out"

"Oh really? But is it my business ?" I glared at him, he sighed.

"I only said that because I don't want it to be your business , I don't want you to concern yourself " Mark explained .

"It's my life though, I have the right to know if I'm in danger!"

"You're right, I did a mistake and I'm sorry"

"Want me to forgive you ? Then tell me everything !"

"Kyle I don't think--"

"Now!" I cut him off.

He sighed in defeat .

"Okay, it's nothing big but someone's threatening you, that person sent letters to my apartement, that's what I talked about in the phone. But you don't need to worry, I have guards and I'll make sure you're safe!"

He squeezed my hand softly to reassure me but that didn't help at all.

There's some wacko person after me that wants me dead but aside from that there's nothing to worry about , everything's great!

"Open the door " my heart was beating fast and my throat felt dry.

He opened the door and I walked out of the car and breathed fresh air, Mark wrapped his hands around me, my body was shaking , I was scared and the feeling of someone watching us freaked me out more .

"Let's get in"

I said, he nodded.

Infront of the door was a guard, he nodded and let us in.

"Let's go to sleep" Mark whispered and I agreed.

Falling asleep was hard, one hundred and one ways to die passed through my mind and I wondered if I need to write my will.

Maybe it was just some old lady with the hobby of threatening innocent teenagers, yeah, old lady , she can't be dangerous right?

She's probably about to die any minute now...

But what if it's not an old lady? What if it's some guy from the yakuza that would torture me Japanese style until I beg my own death or bite my own tongue...

And what if it's that guard outside? What if he just waits for me to fall asleep so he can come and stab me to death , Mark would be to slow to do something and next thing you know it's my funeral ...

Argh! I'm over thinking !

It must be one of the fanatic fans of Mark, damn it's his fault for being so perfect that people can't help but become his fans!

It's the most reasonable thing, why else would someone target me? I was a nobody and Mark was somebody .

"It's all your fault..."

I whispered and glared at the sleeping face of Mark , he looked so peaceful , good for him, I mean it's not like my life are in danger or something !

God, maybe I'm overreacting , there's nothing to worry about , Mark is more than capable to protect me, but still I can't shake off the feeling of us being watched and it didn't feel like god watched us...

It felt like an obsessive maniacal monster that likes to eat little handsome kids that are named Kyle and prefers some specific Kyle over the others, you can already guess which Kyle ....