chap 9

"Oww ..." I grunted as I shifted trying to get up, Mark's arms tightly secured me to his chest which I wouldn't complain of if I didn't need to pee so badly . The worst was the pain that shot through my body each time I moved .

So we did it last night, great and everything but I think I became handicapped ...

"Move already !" I pushed him, he stirred and opened his eyes with a grin plastered on his face, "good morning " he said huskily and kissed me, "I need to go to the bathroom !" I snapped , I wasn't a morning person nor a person that handled pain, combining the two and you would get a very cranky , snappy with an extreme man period .

Right now all my anger was towards Mark because he was the reason to my pain .

"Okay..." he said slowly and let go, I clenched my jaw as I brought myself to a sitting position .

"You okay?"

I avoided him, I knew that nothing good will come out if I answer him, he was lucky that he was rich, handsome and famous or else...

I sucked a sharp breath as I stood carefully on my feet, that was the easy part, taking steps was something entirely different ...

"Son of a bitch !"

I cursed as I made my way to the bathroom , I felt like I was about to drop to the floor and cry like a baby.

And then I heard him chuckling , "you walk funny!" If I wasn't handicapped I would totally go there and make him walk funny too.

"Who's fault you think it is?!" I walked inside the bathroom , peeing was okay but unfortunately I wanted to shit but it wasn't an option unless I want to shit blood .

"Let's take a shower" Mark came in with his stupid smile, wrong move.

"No! Out!" I threw a soap at him , he stumbled back and I took the chance to lock the door and take a long shower.

_____________________________________

Mark was starting at me warily as we ate breakfast .

"I'm not going to hurt you so stop!" I rolled my eyes , I was much better now after taking a decent amount of pain killers, I felt like I was drugged .

"We need to buy you clothes " I examined in distaste his clothes , he was wearing the clothes of my father which did not suit him and gave me the creeps.

"I can't go out, what if someone will recognize me?"

I scrunched my face, I wanted to go with him but he was right, if someone will recognize him maybe he'll have to leave and I didn't want that .

"Okay, I'll go by myself " I said, he was looking at the paper, probably the economics section and just hummed .

_____________________________

"Try this one! And then this!"

I said excitedly , it was fun buying him clothes , kind of like dressing your dog.

Sure enough he looked great in everything , credit for me.

My mood was on the positive side even if my ass hurt.

"How do I look?

"Sexy!" I beamed , "that's what you said for the rest of the outfits" he smirked .

"Well it's true, now try this!"

He raised his eyebrows ,"underwears?" He looked amused , "yeah, in case they won't fit" I shrugged innocently .

He leaned and kissed me, "thank you for everything " he smiled at me.

"No problem , I love you" I froze, what did I just say?