chap 19

So my sister threw a party . Again .

This time i took the chance to get out of the house and hang out with my friends. Excuse me, I mean friend, as in the one and only Eric.

He had some questions to me, actually a lot of people did, kids from school that never talked to me started to text me, I got text messages from people I don't at all and even from the principle which showed too much concern to my liking , I became the talk of the day, I knew it was a matter of time before the paparazzi will show up.

"So you're his boy toy or something? He's your sugar daddy? Do you like spanking ? Is he a pedophile ?" Eric shot questions with serious face even though they didn't sound like that.

"No, no, no and I don't think he's a pedophile . Now let me explain everything and shut up" I explained everything from the moment I met Mark, Eric stayed quiet all the while .

"And that's all " I finished and observed him to see if he followed.

"Gay people's lives are complicated " he sighed and scratched his head, "it's my happy fairy tail" I shrugged and he laughed .

"So after that teddy bear thing are you forgiving him or what?"

That's right! I forgot to talk to Mark, " I need to go!" I called and hurried out of the ice cream parlor .

__________________________

My problem was that I didn't have his phone number , what should I do?

I decided to head home instead of walking in the streets aimlessly like an average teenager , when I got home the party was still running so I passed my drunk sister and the rest of the people , in my room awaited me a nice surprise .

Mark was playing with Mark junior and they were the cutest! Mark looked so sexy and charming !

I felt my teenager hormones get into action as a bulg formed in my pants .

When was the last time we had sex?

Mark noticed me and grinned , "so how was my present ?" I stayed quiet and grabbed my puppy , I placed him outside of my room and with apologetic smile closed the door and locked it.

"Kyle?" I turned to him and took my shirt off, he tensed on the bed, his eyes hungrily following my actions .

"So you forgive me?"

He asked as I stepped infront of him, my bulge obvious now, I stared into his eyes, my breath short and shallow , I wanted him.

"I think it's time for a makeup sex" and I lunged .

________________________

Me and Mark slept only a few times but that one was the best of all of them, like the ultimate sex! At least for me, I hope he thinks the same, maybe it wasn't that good to him? He's experienced and had many lovers for sure so maybe it was just okay?

"Wow!" I sighed in relief as he let out that blessed word, "that was..." he searched for words while I played with his hair.

"Yeah I know, but more importantly ", he turned to face me, the music from the party downstairs blasted in full volume and the shouting of people competed the voice of lady gaga .

"You exposed our relationship so now we're what? Known in public or something ?"

"You're my boyfriend " he took my hand and kissed it, " you don't care what people will say? " I searched his eyes after hesitation but found just pure determination .

"They can say whatever they want and if someone goes too far I have my lawyers , let's see how people deal with them" .

"Whatever you say ," I leaned and kissed him , "Mr pedophile " I teased, he groaned and covered himself with the blanket .

"Just kidding !" I pulled the blanket and climbed on top of him, forcing him to look at me.

"I'm sorry, " I bit his earlobe , his hands wrapped around my waist, "sugar daddy" I smirked , he pushed me with a growl , I fell in the floor laughing .

"Enough with that !" He grumbled , "sorry it's just so funny I couldn't help myself!" I climbed back on the bed, "besides you said you don't care what people say..." I nudged him, he cupped my face, his expression serious .

"You're not people , I care about what you say"

Aww how adorable !

I could feel myself blushing , "okay I won't say a thing anymore , but let me just say another one before !" I pleaded.

He shook his head, "please!" I shook him, "and after that I'm done! Promise !"

He sighed" let's hear it" I smiled in victory and let go of him, I coughed dramatically and gazed into his eyes , I took a deep breath.

"PAPA"

"Come on! I'm not that old! I'm in my twenties for god sakes!"

________________________

The paparazzi showed up successfully tomorrow with a crowd of news reporters and some lifeless people that held stickers regarding child care or something and yelled how I'm a poor innocent kid that being used, there were also people that assumed I'm a gigolo and had asked how much I was taking .

Phil was the one to deal with them, he explained everything but the bastard did nothing to stop the crowd's imagination , Mark offered me to live with him so I could be safe from potential threats but I refused because it was just too fast, he complied but still hired two guards to stay outside of my house.

My sister disappeared again to god knows where, I've never felt lonely in my big house but now being alone drived me crazy, only Mark junior kept my sanity in check , Eric dropped a few times to check how things going and for that I was grateful , school was also a pain in the ass , from the kid that no one knows I became the kid that everyone knows and it was tiring , especially when paparazzi waited outside of the school gates.

I started to regret the whole thing , not being with Mark of course but the all idea of going public , I had a feeling that things are going to get worse and aside from that, my birthday was close ....