chap 13

But of course things can't go the way I want, Phil stays , why?

My sister.

He asked her nicely , meaning he paid the bitch ,and since she's the only owner untill I turn 18 she can do whatever shits she wants .

I'm not bothered , not at all...

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Harder! Fuck me harder! Yeah! MARK!!!"

I screamed and moaned like a whore that can't get enough .

"You're so big! Ahhh I'm coming !"

Mark looked beyond amused.

"I'm not saying it's not sexy to see you screaming like that but do tell me why are you doing that?"

"Shh!" I hushed him so I can proceed.

"what? You LOVE me? I LOVE you too!"

And that was enough for today, I'll teach that Phil guy a lesson !

"I just felt like screaming " I shrugged , Mark burst in laughter .

I smiled and hugged him, placing a kiss on his lips, I let myself sit in his lap.

"Now we can do the real thing " I whispered in his ear, "but only if you beg me" I smirked evilly .

He gave me the most adorable look along with a confused whine, just like the dog he is, my dog...

"Just kidding !" I giggled and pulled him to a kiss.

______________________________

"So... here" Eric handed me a box with holes, I was stunned .

He just knocked on my house door out of no where, appearing with that box, Mark was hiding along with Phil to my dismay but we can't risk him being exposed .

Eric came with a speech of how much he cared for me after my dog escaped and how I should thank his parents for bringing him to the world and so on...

I opened the box and gasped .

"Holy shit !" I blurted ,

"Cute right?" He grinned .

I just nodded and picked the little brown puppy , holding him tightly to my chest , he was adorable !

"I love you so much Eric! Thank you!"

The little puppy barked and licked my finger, I was delighted .

I dropped the box and held the puppy with one arm, hugging Eric with the other .

"You need to buy food for Mark"

I chocked at Eric's words, "M-Mark?" I stuttered ,

"Yeah this little one is Mark, just like your precious dog that ran away " he explained , I sighed in relief .

______________________

"Achoo !"

I smirked and patted Mark as Phil glared my way and cursed, apparently he's allergic to dogs, I was truly smug by that fact, so much that I carried the puppy everywhere with proud.

Eric brought me dog's food and toys, he's indeed a great friend, well most of the time.

Mark the human was infatuated with Mark the dog as much as I was but he was quite confused as to why he and the puppy have the same name.

And me while I was a cat's man, I started to like dogs more and more, only because of Mark, you'll decide which one...