Chapter 3 ...Happily ever after.

I'm really sorry for the really late update. I'm really sorry, I had some problems with electricity and I couldn't charge and update.

I hope you understand and forgive me.

Y'ello everyone. Happy New Year 😘😚😘😚😘😚
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
Happy New Year
🌟。❤。😉。🍀
。✨ 。🎉。🌟
✨。\|/。💫
Happy New Year
🌟。/|\。🍻
。🍀。 🍸。🎉。
🌟。 💫。 🎶 💥
Happy New Year!
😄😃☺😉😁😌
Good Luck To U

I wish you all good luck in this magnificent year, I pray you all live long, be happy and achieve all your goals in life.

-------------------------------
So this is the last chapter for the book, called Happily ever after.

-----------------------

Who fell for that? Lemme see your hands up🙋😜

Kidding this book is just beginning actually we have lots of chapters and series to go.

---------------------------------

So here I was sitting in the front seat of my aunt's Mercedes Benz as she drove me to school listening to her talk me to death, while trying to ignore her, I brought out my buds listening to Ice Prince Marry You, drowning myself in those lyrics i stared out the window at those beautiful buildings, stores, gardens and trees as perfect beauty sopped me down with the panoramic view.

"You are afraid of boarding a bus? " I heard Alice's question her voice laced with acrimony, ignoring her words I let the enchanting music make my soul at peace.

"What is wrong with you Monica? How many times have I told you to face your fears," Getting exasperated at her words, I snapped my buds off my ears. "other passengers wouldn't look you twice or care about what you wear or things you think, unless you are a movie star. " Her words didn't inspire me, they only made me slightly aggravated.

I didn't care of how society saw me, I only cared of how I saw myself — I saw myself as a person with mental issues, a person who walked about spreading, polluting the world with her darkness.

Knowing my opinion would give rise to more questions I kept it to myself.

"Are you even paying attention to my words?" She glanced at me making me sigh.

"I'm paying attention to your words, it's you who didn't pay attention to mine. " I stared at how she kept unwrapping sweets after sweets while trying to control the steering wheel.

I hated the way Alice drove, her driving skills could send her passengers an asthma attack before they arrive at their destination.

"I paid attention to your words they just didn't make sense." She left the wheel reaching  her bag for another candy, this should have given me an heart attack but I was already used to her driving like this.

"It didn't make sense to you because you didn't understand me you only paid attention to the words and not the emotions around them." I gave a loud sigh, my mind wafting off to my father's words on how humans get ruled by emotions, the easiest way to trick someone or get someone to understand you is to open your hearts and feel every emotion that came along with your words if the person was human enough he would get you.

But that was never the case with Alice ever since her recent love triangle experience with her getting burnt, she had learnt to be stone cold.

Now feeling my recent pain throb through my wounded heart, I leaned into my seat resting my head as I closed my eyes. "Do you know what fear is?"