Chapter 11 (pt 2): Superstar.

Life,
According to the successful ones was a fresh wave of cool breeze spreading its wings over a meadow, collecting roses as it traveled down the streaming river that coruscated from the candescent light from the sun.

Love,
According to the ones who have never gotten their hearts broken was a planet filled with singing Cherubs who spread their wings in sprightliness and flew around the starlit sky.
And according to married couples was a red tint on a ripening tomato and a hybrid of Azalea and Lavender with amethyst stones cascading down the stems.

Friendship,
According to the ones surrounded by happiness was a frozen bedazzling paradise, with morganite flowers and golden apples lustering through the scintillating moon in stupefaction and beauty.

Life, Love, and Friendship
According to the elderlies could be found in a woman, no ordinary woman but a queen who wore a dress made of diamonds and rode on a Pegasus sculptured and adorned in chalcedony and hyacinth who lived in a palace where time didn't exist.

So I set out to meet the Queen the one that makes the happy ones happier and have antidotes better than any made by man and is powerful enough to melt even the stone cold hearts.

I swam off the ocean of tears, I fought against insecurities, fears, and doubts and I kept devouring and fighting my inner demons to meet the Queen so I could get my definition of her.

I rode on a dragon of expectations, crossed the seven villages of hope and ran through the forests of darkness till I came to a palace where time stood still and age never mastered. I climbed the stairs of pain and held the railings of loneliness until I came to a gigantic door carved and designed in the form of a riddle only those who dared to seek the Queen knew. I solved the riddles and the locks opened.

Instead of a beauty to emerge those doors, a monster with seven horns came out, tongues as pernicious as an atomic bomb and fangs as sharp as a blade.

It dipped its claws into my chest and ripped apart my heart; joining my body in the pool of other humans who were trapped in pain and broken-hearted for all eternity.

I stared at my poem through the dim light that radiated from the candles burning before me, with my pen between my lips I stared at the script imaginary blood dripping from my wounded heart.

It was evening by the time I got home with Nanny from the grocery store, I had been jaded that I went to take a long bath while Nanny made dinner by the time I was done dinner was ready and we both ate marveling at the scrumptious meal, but then my taste buds were tedious just like the rest of me. It was like the whole drama that happened in school today had a much bigger effect when I was at home. I severely tried to stop any track of thought that would lead to Nick but I couldn't do anything to stop them it was like my mind had a much higher hand on me than I did it.

From my pain, I had written this poem and as I stared at it I could see my life story on those scripts. Giving a heavy sigh I drifted my gaze to the candles my ears deaf to the sound coming from the kitchen due to Nanny's cleaning.

Still staring at the candles I gave attention to my thoughts. Being star-crossed and misfortuned was something I was gradually getting used to every day and so was being despondent and morose. But lately, I realized that the more I approached the future the more I couldn't keep up to these attributes the more they irked me and kept me sleepless at night.

It was easy to say I was a mistake and act like one but it was hard for life to treat me as a mistake. It was harder for me to search for things and not get them it was heartbreaking to know that I would be the person nothing ever worked for and I was slowly getting exhausted by it, it was like my daily dose —anything I put my mind to and work on just never happen— and I was lethargic about it all.