Prologe

"[y/n] I will give you three seconds and that room between be clean" a loud woman yelled. [y/n] couldn't see her but knew she was in the room next to the young girl. "Damn quirk-less girl". his time the woman whispered but the young child could still hear her mother.

[y/n] had already cleaned her tiny room however that was not hard to do seeing as she didn't own much besides from a twin bed that stayed at the edge of her room. She had a dresser that she kept four pairs of pants in, one skirt, two pairs of shorts, five socks two of which had holes in them, two pairs of under garment. On top of the dresser there was a hair brush and a lamp.

However the young seven year old did have a hiding place. This was in her closet even though she didn't have many shirts she made up for it in the amount of books she had. [y/n] wasn't aloud out much and she certainly  wasn't aloud to go to school because of her mother. Yasha was the wicked woman's name she had black hair and bright blue eyes which made her look beautiful but only on the outside. Yasha had promised her husband that she would home school their young child, but she only did when he was in town.   

Even though [y/n] never had a proper education she was brilliant and motivated to learn. [y/n]'s closet was stacked with books that her father had bought her because he wanted her to have the best education she possibly could under the circumstances. When ever Yasha was passed out from drinking  [y/n] would sit in her closet and read and take notes on everything from how people use their quirks to the higher ends of math . The young child knew quite a lot for her age more then children in her actual grade.

The black haired woman swung open the door that opened [y/n]'s room and slowly walked in not speaking but looking around at the almost empty room. [y/n] just sat on her bed as her mother looked around inspecting the room sloppily. The older woman was obviously drunk and the young seven year old could tell but having experienced what her mother could do when she was drunk she stayed still on the bed and didn't speak. "You know something, when I was your age it was more common not to have a quirk but you were*hic* suppose to be different" The woman said but in a slurred tone. "your father... he will be home any minute." she stared at [y/n]  with hatred.

" I was a disappointment because I was useless but look at you. You are the real disappointment" The young seven year old had heard this time and time again she believed it to but she only sat on the bed and nodded her head. Without a second thought Yasha picked up her young child by her [H/C] [H/L] hair and dragged her out of the small room exposing the child to the rest of the giant house. Even though [y/n] had a small room the rest of the house was huge it was a three story building after all. The young girl had such a small room because her mother decided [y/n] didn't deserve a big room.

As the young girl was being dragged up the stairs she started to scream and ask her mother for forgiveness. The drunk woman couldn't care less though she dragged the child until they made it to the roof. There the woman examined the girls bruised arm and rug burns. She was still griping the girl but moved her hand over to the rug burn on [y/n]'s arm and squeezed it tight. [y/n]  jumped on instinct at this. She knew what was going to happen to her when her mother started looking over the balcony of the beautiful roof. "Mother please I apologize for being worthless I only wished for  you and father the be happy"  [y/n] was terrified at this point .

"I hope for that too" with that [y/n] was thrown over the balcony refusing to close her eyes. So much went through her head she didn't want to die, there was so much for her to do. [y/n] was still learning about life time seemed to slow down for her but that only made her take in all the beauty. Maybe this will be better the young girl thought maybe mom will be happy but she wanted to be the one to make her mother happy. It had been a few seconds that she had been falling and there was a pain in her back that she felt but there wasn't anything she could do about it.She wanted to live. As she took one last look at the beautiful trees she shut her eyes the whole time hoping she would live.

After a minute or two the young girl opened her eyes to see she was a meter off the ground  but she wasn't falling anymore. Expecting to see her father holding her she turned around maybe that was what the pain in her back was. There was nobody behind her only a pair of black wings they were beautiful. As she realized that these wings were her own she tried to use them to lower herself down the the concrete. [y/n] looked above he to see if her mother was looking but she saw nothing. The young girl then looked up to see her father standing in front of her tears running down his face.

" [y/n] you... are you okay" The older man said running to his daughter to hug her "Did she try to kill you or did you guys try to test this new quirk."

"Honey you're home" A tall woman said behind you she looked more sober [y/n] thought as she turned to see the woman. "We were just testing out [y/n]'s new quirk" [y/n] got up from her fathers hug and retracted her wings it was amazing that she already knew how to do this but it was just a feeling she had that told her to do this. [y/n]'s father kaito was his name he was a tall man about 6'3 with short [H/C]. Kaito looked at his daughter to see if that was true and the little girl nodded her head. Her mom seemed happy and she didn't want to ruin that. "[y/n] did you see the halo this time" yasha said with the biggest smile.

"No mother shall we try again" [y/n] said with an emotionless face.

"How about we test that string coming out of your wrist" both [y/n] and yasha looked down at [y/n] wrist in surprise it looked like spider thread but when yasha grabbed it to break it off it wouldn't break. [y/n]  seemed to be able to control how the string moved to she sung it around a random box that was in front of their house. The box that seemed pretty heavy but [y/n] easily squeezed it so much to the point were is was crushed  under the strings her father smiled as he patted her daughter on the head. ''Guess we'll have to start training you along side your studies" [y/n] smiled at this she turned to her mother who was looking at the box in horror.

"Training starts tomorrow seeing as I'll be home more often I can train you" [y/n] was so excited she could finally make her parents proud.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mkay I apologize for the bad writing as I write more I hope you guys will enjoy it more [y/n] does have more to do with her quirk then just wings and a halo but we will get into that. The mother is still wicked even with that smile and her father is helping her train.