Part 19

Bakugo was holding Kurogiri on the floor as [y/n] helped the green hair boy in front of her up. They both stared at the spiky blond as he yelled Suddenly ice came out of no where meaning that Todoroki was near by. With all of the loudness and commotion the girl shot her string at Shigaraki. He was to focused on his Nomu getting frost bite to notice the string slowly tying it's self around him. It was only when Kirishima jumped after him that he noticed he couldn't move. The bright red head gave him a brutal punch to the face and tried to do it again but the villain had disintegrated the string around him and jumped backwards. "That was so cool" the redhead said with a smile on his face and turned to [y/n] and gave her a bright smile. She nodded her head and turned to see a frowning Todoroki.

"The symbol of peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you." Todoroki said staring down at Nomu. [y/n] glared at Shigaraki and walked over to All might who was holding his side. Without asking she hovered her hands over his side and started to heal him.

"What are you doing" All might said in a low quiet voice not taking his eyes off the blue haired villain. [y/n] was starting to lose her vision after four minutes of trying to help him so she stopped. "Miss Izumi why do I feel better, Why have I stopped bleeding" With those words [y/n] stumbled back.

"You aren't all better but it should help sir" the small girls ears and mouth was hidden behind her mask but All might could tell she was bleeding. In the background she could hear the spiky blond yelling. Once she saw All might standing straight up the [h/c] haired girl stood trying not to fall over.

"Don't move! You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it. They'll be cleanin' you up for weeks." The spiky blond said in a hostile voice. His eyes were big with a blood lust in them and his smile got bigger with each violent thing he said.

"Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic." The bright redhead said as he looked down at his friend. Everyone stood still as the blue haired villain looked around him.

"Nomu" with those few words the half frozen monster started gliding it's way out of Kurogiri's warp gate. When he had slid the whole way through his right arm shattered leaving icy bits of flesh next to him. As the purplish beast tried to get up its right foot snapped right off as well. Yet it still tried to get up not felling the pain. Midoriya and Todoroki stared at it in disbelief even [Y/N] was worried about the monster she looked horrified by the creation that stood in front of her. It looked like one of the monsters [y/n]'s mother made her see with her fear quirk. In that moment the thing started to grow back the broken limbs it had just lost, tissue and muscle fused together to rebuild the arm and leg and skin bubbled back on leaving no sign of damage.

***pov of you***

All might stood up but he was hunched over still looking painfully hurt his side was still bothering him even with the healing from me. He was talking however I couldn't hear him I was to busy staring at my nightmare that stood in front of me. Shigaraki knew about this fear of mine yet I doubt he was bright enough of awful enough to make my fear come to life just to spite me. My mother must of helped with this design of the beast that can't be killed. I have to focus and show no emotion.

"First, we need to free our method of escape" Shigaraki stared at me and for the first time in a while I let myself smile. They need a method to escape which means we are so close to wining. The smile disappears however when my old friend looks at me with his dry eyes. " and we need to grab the girl". My heart stopped but I didn't show it I needed to be strong and not let him get to me. "Get them Nomu" right when he said that I jumped back hoping that would be enough distance to get away from the giant bird. However the bird didn't go towards me it went towards... oh no

"Spiky!" But before I could even finish saying his nick name I felt a rush of wind hit me. "No" I was in Nomu's arms. The bird really was fast and strong, thankfully Bakugo sat uninjured in front of me but I could feel the life being drained from me. We were right next to Kurogiri who Nomu had his other had on. "Let me go or I'll make you regret it". My voice kept cracking as the words came out of my mouth.