Part 15

"Sweetheart it's time to go to school" An old man whispered to a young girl who was sprawled out on her tiny bed. This room was decorated with red spots all around the room and had a base color of grey. Instead of it being a huge room it was the size of a garage that was overtaken by cludder. The father kept trying to whisper to the little girl and wake her up but the young girl wouldn't budge. "[y/n] I thought you enjoyed school it's time to get up" He laughed as he said this. "I guess since today is your birthday you can stay home but you still need to wake up" .Swiftly he took a hold of the blanket and yanked it off the small child who at this point was only fourteen.  When he saw his daughter just lying there it became evident that the little girl was in a very deep sleep and probably hadn't slept a lot before the old man had gotten home. Another thing deeply disturbed Kaito it was that his daughters legs were covered in burn marks some looked like old scars and others looked like they were fresh. Instead of trying to wake her up more he wanted to vomit and think of ways this could of happened. He for a second considered all of this to be a joke.

"Honey are you home I saw your car" The woman sounded like she was in pain so Kaito rushed over to her and checked if she was okay. When he reached her Yasha was perfectly fine but looked as if her head was hurting her. "Honey you look as if you've seen a ghost" as she opened her mouth the smell of lingering alcohol could be smelt.

"Yasha why does [y/n] have burn marks on her legs"  sudden realization washed over the black hair woman. She was shaking and wanting to use her quirk but that wouldn't help her at all in this situation. She didn't want him to know too much about herself yet. She couldn't let him know too much about herself. Shigaraki wouldn't let her tell anybody about the quirk that she possessed .Ever since she was a child her parents told her that heroes were the scum of the earth and it was her destiny to kill one. Of course she had grown to love this hero but when she was pregnant with his child everything came back all of the stories of how heroes never cared. The time when her favorite hero told her she could never be a hero herself cause her quirk was to different. The child she bared was going to do everything that Yasha couldn't do. The child that was fast asleep upstairs was the reason for yasha's drinking, anger, guilt, and anxiety. Even though the child had no control over those things yasha blamed [y/n] every time.

"Kaito please let me explain. I love you more than anything in this world and I want you to know that" Before continuing on Yasha took a short breath and continued. "For fourteen years our daughter has been a constant reminder of my parents wishes, I had to do something she's always acting sweet and kind but I knew what she really was." Yasha was acting completely insane, he could see how her wide eyes kept looking around.Kaito glared at the woman in front of him. His own wife beat their child, the child that always tried to make them happy and would barley speak just so she wouldn't cause any problems and now he knew why. "You see I burned her almost once a month because she needs to be reminded that she doesn't deserve anything".

"What else did you do" He was angry but didn't want to hurt anyone so he just listened and then would take her into the police. This was the woman he loved, he couldn't lay a hand on her.

"What else ?" Her black hair was in front of her face and she looked scared.

"What else did you do to our 14 year old daughter Yasha!!!" He yelled without meaning to and he automatically regretted it. What would she tell him if she was scared. Probably nothing, so he regained his composure and started blankly at his wife " what else yasha"

Yasha seemed angry now and started yelling back "The girl doesn't sleep for two days in a row sometimes because it punishment for all the time she kept me up at night. I smack her when I'm drunk, and I scare her. Not just a boo but I show her whatever her worst nightmare is"  After a second Yasha realized what she just told her husband and she regretted it " oh god I terrify our daughter"Yasha was now crying from hurting her husband more than her daughter. "Honey let me"

"Don't ever call me honey again" The man turned around looking at his daughters bedroom. "You can leave the house and never come back I will call the police or eraser head  if I see you in this city again" As the older man spoke Yasha understood all of this and left the house. But not until she fell to the floor crying. For a minute or two she stood out side of the house staring up at the window  that belonged to her room. This was the brats fault because even though she wanted children [y/n] was born to a hero and a villain it was never suppose to go that way. [y/n] was a mixture of pure evil and a man who tried to be the personification of a life of pure good. In order to make [y/n] a villain like Yasha's plan intended she'd beat the child and told her she was nothing. [y/n] was told that she could only ever be a villain cause that's the only way anyone would ever know her name.Instead of dwelling on the past Yasha decided to make a new plan that involved getting back her husband, making her daughter a villain, and destroying every hero that got in her way. Maybe she could make her husband a villain too.

The woman started to walk beyond the house digging into her purse to find her phone. She dug through bottles of alcohol before she could find it and began to dial a number."Time for plan B, Ander I swear if you hurt [y/n] you will live to regret it. I hate the brat but she is the key to all of this."

On the other side of the phone a hiss could be heard before speaking. "She is my master as well as you why would I hurt her" Ander had been serving both girls. When [y/n] was younger she saved his life even though at the time she had no quirk she still wanted to help. Nobody remembered exactly how the young girl saved his life however. He lived to served both women unless it pertained to [y/n] getting hurt by her mother because that involved both girls and he couldn't hurt either of them.

"I want my child to be the greatest villain she will be my dark a--"

"Yeah yeah got it" the younger male spoke in annoyance "What if she wants to become a hero though. That girl has a strong heart and we both know it. She could kill us all or she could save us."  He hissed another time "my money is on her becoming a hero"

"Well if that's the case we'll get her back. I'm gonna be gone for a couple of months look after my villain and husband don't interfere in anyway just when the time comes tell [y/n] Her mothers home"

——————————————
I was kinda done writing until NevaehKearns said something. There will be more to come. Sorry to those who hate it I am trying