Part 10

The morning routine was already set in place starring with a half hour training in the morning, take a shower that takes at the most fifteen minutes, brush teeth and hair, put on school uniform, go down stairs to eat some food, and gather backpack along with other items needed for school. This would take about an hour and the young girl hadn't even been going to U.A for that long. It was all because the last thing the young girl wanted was to be late for school. She always liked to be early for school so she left about an hour before she was suppose too. [y/n] stepped out the doorway of her home locking everything up just like her father had told her to. Outside there was a nice breeze that brushed passed the young and held her still for a second. Her eyes meet with a pair of bright blue ones that burned into the young girl without remorse.

"U.A, I thought you would have made it into a much crappier school" the eyes continued to mock the young  girl but something was off. The eyes almost seemed to not actually be there yet they still had a great effect on [y/n]. "Daughter trust me if you keep staring at me like that I'll"

"You'll what?" even though the young girl was afraid she still tried to act tough"The funny thing about this mother is you think I should fear you" No emotions were showed as [y/n] stared at her mother but her thoughts were flying around her. She was hurt more than anything else . "I am not a complete idiot, if you try to use your quirk on me you couldn't could you" a fearful frown fell upon the older woman. "Some one is using their quirks so bring a hologram of you here it's obvious. I do not have time for this I must go to school." The young girl started walking away until a voice stopped her.

"I will be back soon and I'm going to bring an old friend of yours. "

"Miss me my flower" A scratchy voice spoke but the young girl didn't turn back she knew who it was and knew that if she saw him fear would over take her body. "Agh How unfair just just look at me you b..." There was a silence and the young girl kept looking forward until making it to the bus stop. Finally being able to sit down on the bus she pulling out her phone to check if her father had left her a message but the phone had no notifications on it. She looked at the phone with no calls and slowly put it away . Soon enough the girl was at her stop and got out of the bus moving swiftly to the U.A building. She stopped however when she saw the book store and the open sign she was early enough so she walked into the store looking for a book about anything tactical. At the front of the store the older woman sat . The old lady was reading a book at the cash register. Her eyes looked tiered and had a white coat over them. Slowly the girl began to turn around not wanting to bother the older woman.

"Hello" the older lady spoke she was now out of her daze and her eyes were no longer laced with white. A tiny smile graced her face, [y/n] was relieved to see the old lady was fine and nodded as if she was saying hi back to the older woman. "You never come to the store this early what can I help you with." [y/n] was about to speak but the woman snapped her fingers as if she had just discovered something. "Of course you want to know more about tactical things, you are so determined now aren't you" the ravened hair woman got up and started sifting through books.

"Have you ever heard of a villain named--" The older woman cut her off before she could even get out the full thought.

"Yes, Lady raven. You know she wasn't a complete villain though child. She donated half of what she got to an old place down town actually for people who couldn't control their quirks." The old woman smiled and brought her hand to her heart. "Lady raven stole yes but it was from big corporations that tested peoples quirks, this was when quirks started to appear. She fell in love and was like anyone else but she was rejected to become a hero and so she became something even heroes couldn't fathom." The old woman looked at the young girl with a sad smile. "You can come by tomorrow for now you have school don't you" The girl looked at a clock that was mounted on the wall and she had time but she needed to be early.

"Thank you for telling me about all of this I wish to--" once again the girl was cut off which she didn't mind because she didn't like to talk much.

"I will tell you more about her later, now go don't be late" the young girl nodded and ran off to get to class.

Her schedule that she had made herself had been disturbed by two things that morning but she made it to her class room with half an hour to spare.The day passed quickly seeing as the small girl loved learning. After going to lunch she went to the her next class which was hero training.

[y/n] pulled out her phone to check if she had received any messages from her father but there was still nothing. "OMG you have the newest phone that only came out last week" a girl yelled out towards [y/n] which made her eyes widen. Quickly she tucked her phone away as a pink girl trotted to [y/n] who was trying to figure out a way to avoid the girl. In the end her head was shoved in the backpack and her hands were awkwardly holding her. "what are you doing? " A chuckle left the pink girls lips. "You're really awkward" the laugh continued and [y/n] lifted her head out of her backpack slowly and stared at her desk not wanting to talk to the girl besides her.

"Well I guess you're not much of a talker but that's okay because I really just wanted to say hi to you" Curiosity over took [y/n] why would anyone want to say hi to her. The pink girl started to talk a little more but this was about her quirk she was ignorant to the [h/c] haired girl's walls that had been built sky high and how she made plans about how she could detain those who could hurt her father or her. "Yeah so it can basically destroy anything isn't..." The pink girl who [y/n] realized her name was Mina Ashido stopped talking suddenly when a string wrapped around her hand.

"Mina can you see if you can destroy that for me" Mina touched the string first and spread her acid on it but it wouldn't go through. Did that matter though,no the young girl piled on more of the acid until it was dripping off of the string onto the floor and burning it just a little. The string could easily wrap her up and leave her defenseless she would just need to make sure that acid couldn't get any where near the young girl. The small girl started to hover her hand above the string to release the sting as it vanished from Mina's arm and turned to ash. The ash being destroyed by the acid that was on the it as it fell. 

"Wow that's so cool your string is in-destructible."

"Maybe" at this point students started to pile in the door it was the end of lunch they all sat and spoke to each other. Mina had walked away from [y/n] to tell others about what happened at her lunch it seemed like she had totally forgotten about what happened with the string which was perfect for the [h/c] haired girl.

"I am here" Confidence engulfed his voice as all of the students turned their heads to see All might himself at the doorway "Coming through the door like a hero!" his hands were holding him from falling forward as he lend into the class room. Every student in the classroom was amazed by the sight of such an incredible teacher. He had saved so many people in his time and because of this he was famous. Voices of the students in class were lifting as they all wanted to express how amazed they were.

He was wearing a costume that everyone in the class recognized as his silver age one and strutted into the room as if he was a horse after just winning a race. Making it to the head of the grey room he began to talk about how important the class was and how all of the students in the room would learn how to become a hero. He then pulled out a card that had the word battle written in red ink on it. All of a sudden he pointed to the wall that had slots extending from it. These had to be the costumes that everyone had draw for themselves. "Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at training ground beta"