Part 16

The morning started off with another nightmare for [y/n] it was the same one as the day before but this time the student was a little more visible not enough to tell who they were but there was purple hair showing. The young girl had just given herself another reason not to become close with the boy that made her heart beat fast. To forget about everything the young girl started her morning routine once she was done instead of heading straight for school the [h/c] hair girl took out her note pad and wrote about villains powers. She took note on the best of the best Villains they always hid half of their Quirks making sure that nobody could predict their moves. In a way that's why [y/n] never did show all of her true powers. When she was younger all of the children called her a villain for not smiling and for not telling them her powers and when she trusted someone enough and told them her powers she was called a monster. [y/n] put down her note book and decided that even though it was still very early she was going to go to school.

The bus was completely empty for an old man but nonetheless the young girl sat even if she was still worried about her nightmare. Shinsou was a topic on her mind which was interesting because she kept trying to get him out of her mind yet he still appeared in her thoughts. The thought of him dying because of [y/n] tore her apart. She would be selfish if she continued to go after him and seek his friendship. When the bus was at her stop the young girl had made up her mind. A certain part of the girl began to feel empty but it was worth it if Shinsou would be protected. This morning the press were gone from sight and the young girl could walk in with ease and hopefully avoid everyone.

"You know what" the exact voice that [y/n] didn't want to hear today could be heard behind her so she did what any normal person would. She turned around and greeted the person by nodding in their general direction. "Loser, what is it with you and that boy are you dating him because I saw you two yesterday firs-" He was screaming all of this and instead of responding [y/n] simply just walked away. Until the young girl was in the building the spiky haired blond kept yelling. It was when he heard a door shut that he got really angry and followed the girl. "Listen to me you -" Again he was cut off by the girl however this time it was because the girl spoke up.

"I am not dating him, Why do you care so much about this?" the girl was just trying to get the blond in front of her to answer however he now seemed angrier than before so angry that his face was turning red. "I want you to drop the subject you had already promised me you would."

"You have feelings for him" the boy stated in an angry tone.

"In that case I have feeling for you to" the girl was clearly frustrated and not thinking before she spoke as she normally did "Annoyance" before she could take back what she said the boy marched over to the girl looking at her right in the eyes.

"Is that what you call this or are you trying to deflect the question" he gave the young girl a smirk before leaning closer to her inches away. "I'll stop asking when y--" quickly the girl grabbed the back of his head, stepped out of the way and threw him on the ground that she had just moved from.

"You'll stop now, I want to not make any enemies and I certainly don't want you, my classmate to hate me, let us keep our distance and --" Before the you emotionless girl knew it a boy from behind her dragged her off of Bakugo allowing the blond to get up and ignite a few explosions from his hands as a warning fire.

The girl sat on the floor were the boy had taken her and watched as a red head appeared before her eyes. "Hey sorry [y/n] but you looked like you were gonna kill him" Kirishima truly did act like a boy who cared deeply about the manic.

"I apologize, I shouldn't have hurt him it was wrong of me" the girl bowed her head to the two boys remaining emotionless with a hint of sadness.

Laughter erupted from behind the young girl. "Why'd you stop it Kirishima that was really funny this girl has beaten Bakugo up twice now" Mina the pink girl said as she continued to let out a laugh.