Part 18

[y/n] wasn't going fast enough so she kept pushing her self until she was at the edge of the forest. The center of the USJ was in sight and [y/n] could see a side view of what was happening. Aizawa was holding his elbow, Villains were behind him, and the bird looking thing was in front of him along with dust boy. He was always the real threat and he always looked out for the young girl when she was younger and her mother burned her. She would repay the kindness. By not killing him but he would pay. Aizawa was a good man that risked his life for his students and Shigaraki was hurting him now. "And look at you your still standing you really are so cool!" Was all the girl could hear before the sight of Aizawa's arm made the girl nauseous. Anger boiled in her heart and spilled over making her body feel like it was sizzling.

[y/n] was still calm enough to know that if she went in the middle of what was happening she would be a liability nothing more so she watched a little longer until the big bird that the purple haired lady had talked about was right behind Aizawa. "but you can call him nomu" Shigaraki spoke with so much pride that the young girl had to tear it down. Her feet moved without permission.

"Interesting is it a stupid name you came up with, dusty"  Her goal was for Shigaraki to stop torturing the man for a split second so she could heal him.

"My flower did you come just to see me! I've missed you" He leaned his head to the left to let the girl see his red eye that shined through the hand on his face.

"Let my teacher go before I make you see him" She knew Shigaraki would understand. The thought of having to see his worst nightmare relived made him scratch his neck.

"Nomu off" he stomped his foot like a child and [y/n] rushed over to Aizawa beginning to heal his arm. Quickly it healed up and Aizawa was standing again. "Yasha your turn" [y/n] turned her head in all directions to look for her mother. "Nomu" Without hesitation the big bird was on Aizawa again pushing the girl to the ground. She let down her guard. She risked her teacher because of a stupid fear.

"YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A PROJECT GET OFF MY TEACHER." the young girl screamed at the bird man. Her face was engulfed in anger and rage as she turned her head to the dust boy. "Don't you dare hurt my teacher or" she was starting to feel light headed. Aizawa had been healed after his elbow was completely gone and her stamina was suffering from it.

"Pathetic I thought you were a fighter" He said in a whining voice. "but no you risked your life so you could save his and it was in vain. Nomu" Nomu reached out to punch the girl but she jumped back right before he could. "You have a bad habit of  thinking to much" Once again the bird man threw a punch at the small child this time he landed a punch on the girl and made her fall to the ground. She was so tired and could barley get up. Shakily [y/n] stood up slumped over.

"You really want to fight?" The girl straighten her back to flex her wings that stayed hidden within her shoulders. "Fine"

The girl put her hands above her head ready to tear him down. Even if she thought of him as an older protective brother she couldn't have her teacher hurt. "Let him go, I don't want to hurt you" the girl had tears streaming down her face but only the man in front of her could see them.

"Get off your high horse if I scream then Nomu will break every bone in his body so I suggest you just stop" with those words [y/n] fell down and retracted her wings. Shigaraki  walked slowly over to the girl and kicked her head with his foot. He then bent down apologizing to his flower. Slowly he stood up and

The whole time [y/n] was asleep she had a dream of Shinsou that same dream that had been haunting her for the past few days. He was bleeding but still alive. Yasha stood over the boy with blood all over herself. The background was all black with a mysterious light illuminating the situation. " [y/n]  this is what happens when you get to close to someone" . The boy was gasping for air and yasha was laughing. The young girl ran over to Shinsou as he laid covered in blood. Hovering her hands over him yet nothing happened. " Darling if you joined us then he could remain unharmed"  Instead of listening to her mother the young girl kept trying to heal the boy she was to panicked to cry or talk. [y/n] took the boy in her arms still tried to heal him yet nothing worked. It took the girl a minute to calm down and realize something.