Part 4

It had been at least three days since the exams and [y/n] had to wait about four more days but she didn't care because it was obvious to her what she had gotten. Her father had her resting because of how much she'd healed that day. After a minute or two of the young girl rolling around in her bed to stand up deciding that even though she didn't get into one of the best schools she could still achieve her dreams and become a hero. The small girl was always a pessimist but when it came to being a hero she always hoped maybe one day she could be one and save somebody. The young girl got dressed in her usual work out clothes a black short sleeved hoodie with a huge hole in the back to aloud her wings to spread when the are needed and [f/c] sweet pants.

She started to walk down her stairs as the child stopped in her place hearing her father but he was talking on the phone to someone. He seemed to be angry but keeping his voice down so he wouldn't worry his young girl. Katio's voice was muffled so the girl walked slowly down the stairs a little more until she could hear him. "Well, she decided to come back but I can't help. She harmed my daughter for fourteen years and left " No. No this couldn't be happening she didn't want to fear her mother anymore the young girl thought but she kept listening.

"She's with who now" There was a pause in Katio's voice "But how she doesn't have a quirk". Only the young girl knew this wasn't true even though her mother would always complain about not having a quirk she did [y/n] and her mother shared this secret hidden quirk. This was the quirk to show people their worst nightmares even the ones they didn't know about. [Y/n] figured this out when she was 12 and her mother had drank too much. Her father had no idea and the young child didn't want to scare her father.

"Last time I heard from her was when she confessed to hurting [y/n]" He spoke once more before the young girl got scared for her fathers safety and spoke up.

"Father, mother does have a quirk" the young girl spoke loudly. Her father turned around to look at her with shock in his eyes.

"Let me call you back". He hung up the phone and looked at his child standing there emotionless as she always was. "Honey what do you mean she has a quirk"

"I was twelve and mother had drank three bottles of beer and she was annoyed by me training so she used her quirk on me." She stood there not expecting her father to move she expected for her father to hate her right about now for not sharing important information like this. "We share the quirk however they are different she is much stronger then me."

"You both can show people their darkest fear?" her father whispered, as if piecing together a but the young girl still heard every word her father spoke.

"Yes" The young girl lowered her head and started to speak once more. "Father please forgive me I have no excuse for not telling you I should have considered your safety and told you sooner"

"No it's okay [y/n] I understand" The young girl was in total shock from what her father said. Her father was always a forgiving man but still the young girl wondered what her father could have been talking about her mother for. She was back and she was using her quirk now on others what did this mean. Yasha had all the makings to become a villain and the practice on the young child for fourteen years was plenty. The evil witch would have been thirty four years old at this time seeing as she had [y/n] at the age of nineteen.

"Why is she back father" The girl stood emotionless all of her feelings at that point had been drained.

"She apparently joined a group of villains" Her father stood there feeling guilt crawl up his back. "I loved your mother. I truly did and I'm so sorry that she hurt you there is nothing I could do to take any of that back." [y/n] understood what her father was talking about she had loved her mother to it was like she was a magnet and everyone had to love the woman.