Part 1

(So just so you know katio's/ your father's quirk is being able to float  himself and other things by looking at them. Also heal living things by sweating on it. [Y/N]'s quirk contains her having wings and a halo the halo when activated can either show a person their worst nightmare for a minute or heal the person that she touches. Also the strings are just like grappling  hooks that pull things closer and the healing can be done through them they are super Strong too) (as I reread this I realize I have a god complex. it's fine oof)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is that the best you got" [y/n]'s father said as he had released the young girl from the air. The young child rose to her feet emotionless after she hit the cold ground hard. She spread her wings which had grown since she was seven when her wings spread a halo appeared above her head it was a beautiful golden color. [y/n]'s father backed up at the sight of her halo he knew that he wasn't going to get out of this one easily. The young girl didn't want to show her father his worst fear but every time she shot her strings at the man he would dodge. He was fairly amazing when it came to dodging. When it came to anyone else [y/n] would have captured them.

"Not even close" [y/n] the young child said in response to her father. She rose both of her hands above her head in an X shape with only three fingers up. Her father was now squeezing his eyes shut even though he knew this wouldn't help him any. "Boo" she whispered as she rose off the ground and pressing her three fingers together on each hand. The older man started to scream at the top of his lungs dropping to the ground [y/n] quickly flew over to him and tied him up. After she had tied him up she retracted her wings and her fathers vision of something terrible was over. Usually the visions last up to five minutes but if used to much this causes [y/n]'s to  start bleeding from her ears.

The young girl pulled her father into a hug and apologizes profusely. Katio smiles saying something about how every time he sees his fear it's less terrifying but the girl didn't listen. "Hey [y/n] are you going to keep me tied up like this forever I get it you won no need to brag"  He said laughing however the young child didn't she rushed to his hands and hovered her hands over the string. They fell to the ground after a second revealing a small cut on her fathers hand she preceded to spread her wings again revealing a golden halo this time she healed the mans cut hand instead of causing an awful vision.

He chuckled at this but [y/n] remained in her sad demeanor. [y/n] had been this way ever since she started going to an actual middle school. Given she was much smarter then most all of the students back then but all they did was make fun of her. This started when one student saw her black wings it made everyone scared of her. At the same time they wanted to make her feel weak. The children would call her a villain and make her feel worthless like yasha did. Yasha had left the two on [y/n]'s fourteenth birthday which was good since any time her father had to leave [y/n]'s mother would tell her she was  insignificant and burn the young child's legs. Since her mother left [y/n] would only wear pants so nobody would asked about it.

"[y/n] that was great practicing today"

"Really that's all for today I only practiced for an hour" Her father didn't speak but smiled as he got up after a second of [y/n] not following him out the door of their training room he finally spoke.

"When I was your age I hated training. Why do you love it so much?" The old man said not looking at his daughter. He knew the answer but he would always ask just to make sure that his daughter would remember the reason she trained so hard.

There was no hesitation in her voice she knew why she trained so hard. "I train to become a hero so I can help those who suffer. I train for you, and even though she left us I train for mother. Even though she hurt me I fight for that woman because she was suffering from something. Father I will never stop training till I can save at least one person" The child stood up from her sitting position to look at her father.  Her face expressed a great big smile which was rare but the thought of being her father"s hero made her a brighter person. "Father there is no doubt in my mind that I'm a fighter and I will become a hero"

Katio turned to see his daughter smiling. With a smile of his own he spoke " Good now come on we are going to train your brain" Although yes school was out for summer she continued to study. [y/n] was a very smart girl that loved learning, so this did excite her however she had returned to her emotionless state. "Hey remember that school I was telling you about the one for heroes" [y/n] nodded her head she had ran to her father's side so they could start walking together.

"Well there will be the U.A exams next week you want to go you may start real training and learn to become a real hero"  [y/n] had already been researching U.A and already sent in her papers so she could take the exams. Katio had been gone on a business trip when she had done everything though. [y/n] was a very independent girl and wanted the best opportunity to become a hero.

"Father I am planning on going thank you for telling me about the school" 

----------------------------------- time skip---------------------------------------------------

It was around 4:30 Am the day of the U.A exams and [Y/N] was in the training room getting ready for the test, her father was making her pancakes when he realized his daughter was in the training room. So he walked over to the room. [Y/N] didn't notice that he was in there with her until she was floating without the help of her wings being out.

"Oh hello father may I help you today" [y/n] said awkwardly as her father slowly dropped her,  the young child walked with her father out to the kitchen.

"[y/n]are you ready for today" He said as the girl stuffed her face with two pancakes. She nodded and quickly drank her morning drink. "Okay well clean up and go get ready okay". With great speed [y/n] got up and washed her dishes along with her fathers, she wiped down the table, and once the dishes were dried she put them away. After finishing all of this she walked up to her new room that she moved into on her fourteenth birthday. It was much bigger then her last one. In this room she had a piano, the same twin bed, the same dresser with a little more things in it and on top of it there was books upon books each one she read at least once. [y/n] grabbed a hoodie out of her closet which had more clothes in it to and a pair of pants to hide the burn marks.

The clock turned to five and [y/n] was waving good bye to her father who was wishing her luck. [y/n] got on the train which she had gotten on many times before to go to the store or go to school but this time was different. She was going to become a hero and nobody could stop her she was going to... "Hi is this seat taken" a deep voice asked.

"um. No it's not." [y/n] said without looking up. The boy sat next to her pulling out his phone to check some thing.

Turning to face the girl again he spoke. "Hi my name is Shinsou" [y/n] looked up to the purple haired boy without a single detection of emotion.

"My name is [y/n] nice to meet you"