Part 2

It had been about two minutes and the two young teenagers had been sitting next to each other. Both of them were silent. The purple hair boy was playing a game on his phone that made some noises. Every so often he would look at the [h/c] haired girl. [y/n] however was engulfed in a book that her father gave to so she could learn about cultures and languages on every part of the planet she was now learning french because she had already mastered English. The bus ride was going to take about eight more minutes so the purple haired boy decided to speak.   

"Hello" he said once more but [y/n] didn't look up she was so focused on the book. " um... well then" this time the young girls attention was now focused on him. 

"I apologize did you say something" she said looking up at the boy. He looked down at her, she looked emotionless but her eyes were apologetic. For about five seconds too long he stared into her eyes so [y/n] decided to speak again even though she hated talking to strangers. Her mother implanted this into her brain that it was awful to talk to people when you didn't know them but her mother left so maybe a few words wouldn't hurt(stranger danger kids). "I see you are holding a backpack are you wishing to enter a hero school or an educational school." The boy was taken a back by how she noticed such a thing but it was something that most would see.

"Um yeah" he scratched the back of his neck. The young girl looked at him confused because he didn't answer her original question. After the girl didn't responding the purple haired boy caught on to what he just did " Oh I meant yeah I'm going to the U.A exams today" The way he said this made the girl think back to the determination she felt when she was falling of of her roof eight years ago but she quickly removed those memories from her mind.

"I see I as well am going to the exams" [y/n] shyly smiled at the boy it was the polite thing to do however the boy didn't smile at her and she knew why. He was thinking about if he would get in and how he had more people to worry about getting in before him. "I hope you make in it" she said in almost a whisper but the purple haired boy still heard her. 

A laugh escaped his lips a small one though Shinsou looked at [y/n] but she had already gone back to her book. He smiled hoping that he would get into the school as well maybe this random girl would get in to. The bus stopped and [y/n] got up to leave. She noticed the boy that had sat next to her wasn't getting up to leave as well. He seemed so caught up in his own thoughts, they must have been flying around in his head unable to stop until the emotionless girl grabbed his forearm and dragged him off the bus making sure he was okay. After the two were off the bus [y/n] left the boy standing there he stood there for a second but after he noticed that she had helped him out he started to jog towards her. She seemed to not have cared if he had gotten off the bus but at the same time she did and he knew that, even if she did just helped him in such a violent way. 

"You know, you could have just said hey it's our stop"  Shinsou had caught up to the girl. Wanting to apologize again she didn't, instead she just slowly nodded her head. Why was this boy still walking with her he seemed to be off in a land of his own so why would he walk with her. 

"What's your quirk" there was a long pause between the two but [y/n] could understand it was a loaded question she wouldn't want the boy asking her the same question. She hated it when people asked her because they would always say she was a villain but this was her new beginning of sorts. 

"I can" The boy started saying it, [y/n] could hear the trembling in his voice he was scared to be judged by her and the girl knew this. "well I can brain wash people and bef..." 

"Interesting that's a great quirk if you want to.." 

"Be a villain I know" The boy chuckled sadly but [y/n] was a little upset at this how could he think so poorly of himself only she was allowed to do that. She stopped right where she was it didn't matter anyway the two would have been at least an hours early if the continued to walk. 

"What are you talking about your quirk could be used for so much more then to merely become a villain for example you could put the villains in jail by telling them to do so or you could become the worlds best hero"  [y/n] looked at him with her small shy smile. She was being a little dramatic by stopping but to Shinsou that made it all the more reassuring. After that the young girl began to walk again towards the school. They passed by little shops and [y/n] looked at each one with interest. She had seen all of these shops before, even a book store that stood there. It was an old green color with a sign that said open on it but as soon as they came they were gone. Shinsou stopped the young girl in front of him and pointed at the school because it was right in front of them [y/n] nodded as the two entered the building getting separated by the teachers sending them to different parts of the lecture hall. With a small wave the boy was gone and [y/n] was alone again.

As the young girl stepped foot into the lecture area she was over whelmed by the amount of people that sat before her. There seemed to be about a thousand children that sat there wishing and hoping to become a hero just like the young girl did. She understood that she had to work hard for what she wanted and nothing was going to stop her. After a second of looking around a young boy from behind her pushed her out of his way he had blond spiky hair. [y/n] decided that if she were to see him again she would call him spiky. For a second spiky turned around to look at her but continued on after that.

"Better get to your seat now young lady before the instructions began" a man with dark hair and bags under his eyes said. The young girl was intrigued with him and bowed her head thanking him for snapping her out of her daze and she began walking over to her assigned seat were she was greeted by a boy with purple balls on his head he seemed to be staring at the young girls chest area. [y/n] thought nothing of it until he started whispering about [y/n] to the boy in front of him. He was quickly shut up by  a quick punch to the face. 

"What's up U.A candidates" A voice said  which silenced everyone at this time he was very loud, after that he tried to  to hype the U.A students up. [y/n] hated it though he was quite annoying but something told her he was always like this so you payed attention. After he was done explaining the rules a very bright student asked about the zero point enemy to which he explained that it was worthless and not to go after it. 

The young girl along with a group of other students were brought out to the physical examination after and [y/n] was ready for it. Quickly though she felt sick to her stomach this barley ever happened but after remembering what Shinsou's quirk was [y/n] was feeling bad for him he didn't seem as though he has a type of quirk that worked on these robots. Also there were probably others who would make great heroes but didn't have a strong enough quirk to work through this test. Did [y/n] have a strong enough quirk was she good enough for this. Her breath started to quicken and her hands formed fists.

"Hey calm down kid" a violent voice was heard behind [y/n] when you turned around to see who said this it was spiky. [y/n] looked at him confused she didn't think she  was showing any sign of fear. "you're annoying me with that worried face" even though [y/n] didn't think she had an a worried face but she lowered her head and apologized. Then she  quickly lifted it at hearing a voice that kinda made the young feel better even though it annoyed her at first.The games were a foot                                                       

                                                          -----------------------------------------------------

I got distracted and started writing you half way through I am very sorry but I edited it I hope it makes sense still.