Part 8

Games, that's not what this was at all. All of the students were trying their hardest even though it was only the first exercise. [y/n] studied all of the other students as she took mental notes of each on them even. A boy named Tenya Iida was one of the first to go [y/n] knew she could catch him with her string, although he did have engines in his legs. It wouldn't be hard to clog his engines with her string and it wouldn't damage him in anyway. If she was at a last resort she would have to use her fear quirk on him and that would surly damage his mind. He raced a frog girl that looked familiar. The girl didn't show off her quirk much so a plan to capture her if she was threatening anyone would fail. These thoughts kept going until the teacher told [y/n] she was next. Thankfully there was a pole right after the end mark of the track so when she went up she could just grab onto that.

"[y/n] You will be going against nobody but your score will still count just like everybody else's got it" The teacher spoke as if he was expecting the young girl to protest however she just nodded her head and got her wrist ready to shoot out the string. The high pitch robotic voice sounded and [y/n] shot out the string just enough to wrap around the pole and fling herself forward.

"3.12 seconds" the robotic voice said if [y/n] would have used her wings it would have been slower so hiding them this time was a good chose but she would have to use them eventually.Before she smacked into the pole in front of her she released the remainder of the string and rolled on the ground with skill. The young girl just wouldn't use any other quirk unless it was extremely necessary. She looked at her classmates who were staring at her. She had the fastest time yet but that was only because she was thinking of strategies, they all could do much better than what she just did if they tried harder.

Next was a grip test a boy who had multiple arms had gotten the most amount on that test which was about 540 kilograms to incapacitate him she would have to wrap her string around his whole body keeping his hands that seemed to be able to change into other body parts close to his sides just in case he wanted to hurt anyone. [y/n] knew she was at a hero school full of good people but she couldn't help but keep her guard up. Wrapping her string around the grip device the digital part showed that it was at 320 kilograms.

"[y/n] that's your name right!" one of the females called out to the young girls she had black hair and was the only other person that didn't seem surprised by the quirk assessment.

"Yes, may I help you" the young girl's voice was monotone, not really showing an interest in Momo but still trying to be respectful.

"Oh no I just wanted to introduce myself". Everyone started to walk over to the next station and Momo followed [y/n]. The young [h/c] haired girl was focused on everyone in the next task and Momo noticed how [y/n] was very focused on everyone else so she decided to give the young [h/c] haired girl some advice. "I noticed that you seem focused on these events, the teacher would never actually expel someone at the end of this just because they got a low score" [y/n] squinted her eyes now completely focused on Momo. This crazy haired girl obviously didn't see the way Aizawa looked at Midoriya, the teacher was targeting the green haired boy.

"I see but still he is testing our limits so I would prefer to do as well as possible" this wasn't completely true if she wanted to do exceptionally well in this next test [y/n] would use her wings but that would show everyone her other quirks and that wasn't an option. Don't trust anyone

"well you are up next so do your best" Momo had walked away which signaled [y/n] to go next. The small girl stood at the beginning of the long jump. When the whistle sounded she jumped forward and shot out string from her wrist to propel her forward this worked but made her land just a little after the camera and not as far as she had wished. There was a couple seconds after the young girl had fallen but that was when she noticed the next boy in line starting to line up however he wasn't facing her he was turned around. [y/n] swiftly got out of the way because the boy was going to jump with her in his was. When he jumped something shinny came out of his stomach and shot him backwards much farther than the young girl had gone. If this boy decided to harm others [y/n] would have to cover his stomach up with her string and from there he would be pretty useless seeing as he had no muscles.