Part 5

"Oh yes I thought you had forgotten about me" a smile appeared on the old lady's lips which were wrinkled from years of smiling. Shinsou was still at the front at the store looking at all of the different books most were in the place they were suppose to be but every so often the teen age boy would come across a totally different genera. Similarly [y/n] was looking for villains and would find things about singing and fictional stories. After getting six books about villains and which had almost every single detail about them the [e/c] eyed girl went to get the boy who had been patiently waiting for her and together they walked up to the cash register.

"Oh my so many books" the raven haired lady scanned each one of the books and placed them on the side of the desk. "How are you going to carry all of these"

"Simple" string was suddenly wrapped around the book and a little handle was made at the top of all of the books. "How much will this all be" a giggle erupted from the lips of the small old lady

"Oh for my favorite customer I will give you a half off deal so that would be" clicking sounds continued for a minute and Shinsou was looking hungry. [y/n] made a mental note of this and thought about the cat place a couple of stores down. He had to sacrificed a day at a park for wondering around a bookstore with the young girl this caused guilt to build up in her stomach. A meal would be payback but not enough if she were to see him again after this she would bring cookies or some dessert item that was usually in her home because of her rare sweet tooth. "Honey did you hear me, that will be 50 dollars and 35 cents" she had been looking at the boy next to her who was now blushing and trying to hide his face.

"Oh yes I apologize" handing the older woman her money [y/n] looked down at her feet trying to think as to why the boy was blushing

"Don't worry child she was thinking that you looked hungry and wanted to get you some food" blushing even worse now he shook his head and walked to the door of the store. "would you like to know what he was thinking"turning to  [y/n] the old woman smiled greatly.

"I do not wish to invade his privacy. Thank you for offering?" a giggling lady handed the clueless young girl her tied up books. Soon the girl caught up to Shinsou grabbing his arm and dragging him to the cat restaurant before he could refuse. The young boy tried to stop the young girl but he wasn't strong enough to stop her. Reaching their destination [y/n] asked for a table which was given to them right away.[y/n] had not let go of the boy until they were at the table she was going to pay him back for waiting for her.

"What the hell just.." A cat jumped up on the young boys lap and he stared at it without being able to finish his sentence. Enchanted by the feline he sat back in the chair that was right up against the wall. Their table was right next to the window so they could watch the cats roam around the rest of the restaurant. Quietly the orange tabby cat purred against the boy rubbing his head up against the boys chest. Although he was enjoying the cat the purple haired boy kept his hands up as if surrendering to something. Strangely enough a thought had occurred to the young girl this thought should have can sooner.

"Oh I should have asked before! How foolish of me to assume" looking up at [y/n] shinsou gave her a confused look. "Are you allergic to cats or do you not care for them" a chuckle and a smirk was shoot in [y/n] direction.

"No I love cats I was just confused for a second" still smiling he hugged the tabby cat that was laying on his lap. [y/n]'s heart started to quicken in pace but was soon back to normal when the waiter came to take their order. After ordering the young girl excused herself to go pay for the bill before the boy could get the chance to. When she came back to the table there was about five different cats sitting at the table all around shinsou. Seemingly he had become the new cat king of this restaurant. An emotion slipped through as [y/n] smiled at him he looked so happy. Wiping off her smile [y/n] sat back down looking at more cats who wanted to join and love shinsou.