Part 6

"Wake up! " An old man yelled at his daughter. The clock showed 7:30 and the young child stayed in bed even though she had been up since seven. She had trained up until twelve forty five the night before and was slightly tired but nervous more then anything. Today was the day she got her letter in the mail from U.A and the old man had received the letter first. He seemed so excited for the young girl but she knew that it was highly unlikely that she got in tho the school. Why would they even want someone like her. A nagging voice in her head told her to be more positive and even if she didn't get in she could still become a hero. She had of course applied to other schools and got into all of then.

That was here dream school though and if she wanted to make her father proud  she would have to get into  that one school. With her new found determination the young girl got of her [f/c] bed walking down stairs to where her father yelled at her. [y/n] walked into the kitchen where her father sat looking very disappointed and an open envelope that sat to the right of him. Tears started to well up in the young girls eyes but she wiped them as soon as they came,'why am I being so pathetic this was how it was always going to be'. Slowly the girl walked over to her father but she didn't see the letter that they would have sent.

"Finally" the old man's behavior suddenly changed to joy was he trying to cover up his disappointment. "Take this I don't know how it works" It was a black circle with a camera in the middle.

"What is this" She said looking at it finding a button on the side before pushing it she looked at her father who gave a shrug. When her finger came into contact with the sphere there was suddenly a holograph of all might he stood there smiling brighter than any star out there.

"It's me all might." Her father was about to see how much she had failed and she grabbed her necklace that she had been wearing ever since she was thirteen it was there to calm her but it had a point on it although it was dull it still hurt when she held it to hard and that was exactly what she was doing at that moment. "I have to make many of these today but I wanted tell you something young [y/n] you tried so very hard". Her father looked at [y/n] with such joy but she stared at the device so angry at herself.

"I'm sorry to inform you but you only got forty attack points" [y/n] felt herself starting to shake but the older man didn't notice he looked at the holograph confused. "However those aren't the only points that we gave out" releasing her necklace the young girl looked at the recording of all might with the same confusion as her father. The [h/c] girl continued to watch with a new found hope the same hope she had when she was falling off that building so many years ago.

"Rescue points were the other points and you young lady had the second most amount of them" the old man was smiling so much now that he had to hug his daughter who was in utter shock. "50 rescue points, congratulations you have made it in to U.A. class 1-A" the holograph suddenly turned off leaving the young girl actually smiling with her father hugging her.

"You did it I knew you could" Releasing himself from his still shocked child he left the room leaving the girl in there to process that she made it in. Her mind was rushing around but suddenly stopping at shinsou he could have possibly made it into the school with rescue point but then again he had said he basically just hide but still tried with everything he had when they where at the cat dinner. Maybe he made it into general studies hopefully.

[y/n]'s father suddenly reappeared in the room with something in his hands. As he got closer [y/n] saw that is was a black bracelet with gold in the middle. "It was you grandfathers. He was gave it to your grandmother but when she turned to the side of villainy she gave it back telling him to give it to a real hero" he placed it on the girls wrist it sat right under the open spot on her wrist that shot her strings.

"Thank you" although she didn't say much her rare smiling face told a whole story. The bracelet looked so familiar but at the same time she could have never seen it before. Still shocked from getting into the school [y/n] decided that she needed to train so when the time to save someone even if they weren't real she would be ready.

As she entered the training room she noticed that there was something off in the room. Maybe the fact that there was a person in the room with [y/n] was the thing that was off. The small girl could tell that there was a person in the room with her but she didn't see anyone and here father was packing for his trip to Hosu city. Quickly the young girl shot her string up at the ceiling causing a small green and red person fell to the ground tied up. Slowly walking to the unknown person a quick look at the persons face told [y/n] exactly who it was.

"Why are you here" The small girls voice rang. Hovering her hand over the string the green and red male stood tall over the small girl matching the young girls reserved demeanor. It quickly changed however he was now smiling so wide that the ends of his lips could almost reach his ears. Giving a creepy laugh red and green eyes filled with joy.

He grabbed the young girl's hands and danced around the room with her although she tried to be set free from his stinging grasp. Her efforts were futile as the green boy danced around the room with the small child in his hands. Suddenly he stopped and stood waiting a second before released her

"Ander like I told you my mother left I wish for you too leave I don't need you here" as the words fell from [y/n]'s mouth the tall man who looked like he was seventeen turned a blue color he was no longer the mess of green and red he was just a blue figure now. His quirk was chameleon where everything that he did resembled that of the actual creature. His features however was that of a very handsome boy this didn't affect [y/n] however she had known him for being an awful person just like her mother was.

"Oh no no no. My sweet little flower you must know that she is in Hosu city and that means I'm going there for a little bit to seek out my master" all the information that he was giving her was what she needed so instead of turning away her old rival she looked at him with fake fear lacing her face. "Flower you must know that by now I know you have no emotions and therefore-" He suddenly hit the ground with a thud having [y/n]'s string wrapped around his chest.

"There's no point in faking my terror now is there" Her cold persona returned as she watched the boy in front of her in pain. He had cut his arm with a knife that was in his pocket so [y/n] spread her wings and walked over to where the now purple boy was. She took out his knife to examine it and gently placed it back in his pocket knowing he would only use it for self defense and placed her hands over his wound to heal him. Reteaching her wings the young girl glares down at the male. "What's all of the information you have"

"I know your father is going to try and track her down, I looked over you for eight years so surly you will trust me when I say I will look over your father" It was true this strange male did watch over the young girl for eight years even though most of the time he could not help the young girl he surly did help with her battle strategies and got better then him and when yasha left so did Ander he did say good bye first. "I also know a your father's mother is still alive and helping, you guessed it, your dear old mother"

Suddenly looking at her bracelet that her father had just given her she felt worried but tried to conceal the useless emotion. "Anything else"

"My my, Flower are you getting worried. That bracelet use to belong to the other evil woman in your life." Although [y/n] had only met her grandmother once it was obvious her grandmother was not an evil person she just thought that she was doing some thing good when she wasn't. "HEHE My flower the time for me to skip away and look for your mother before your old man gets there has come" Hovering her small hands over the man's chest the strings detached like they always did.

Ander was now green and red again as he skipped out of the training area and into the now dark world. After that the young girl pushed her self as hard as she possibly could so she would show her class mates when she got there that she was there equal. A few hours had gone by and the small girl went into her house to find a her father passed out reading a book. She grabbed a blanket from the top corner of one of the couches and draped it over her father letting him rest. Walking back to her room the small girl grabbed the book on lady raven something about this woman seemed so familiar however she didn't dwell on the felling she just continued to read until she grew tired. She then put the book up and stared at her ceiling until her eyes fell shut.