Part 13

(Warning graphic but I am a bad writer so it won't seem like it also it's just the first paragraph)

The next morning was a difficult one. [Y/n] had woken up in a cold sweat not remembering her whole dream but bits and parts about someone from her school getting abused by Yasha. The person was unknown however  U.A gym closes laid on their cold skin. Their blood pooled around them and the smell of a metallic substance entered [y/n]'s nose. Bone showed through their broken fingers that had turned purple from being so destroyed. Yasha stood over the body covered in blood, nail marks over her arms showed that the victim had suffered a great deal. Flesh started to peel off of the wicked woman's face showing the tissue that hid underneath however it wasn't red like most humans flesh was it was black like charcoal mixing with blood. It flowed out of the older woman's mouth and dripped on the ground . The older woman broke her neck to look at [y/n] her long black hair slowly turned with her head and woman opened her mouth allowing more blood to spill out. "Boo" was the last thing that she had remembered.

Her alarm clock woke her up from the vivid dream just in time to give herself a few minutes to breath and get ready. Training for half an hour was harder that morning but she was still able to get it done and take a shower after. When she was done taking a shower and putting on her uniform on she looked down at her legs that were covered in small burn marks she then put on the tights to remove the thoughts of her mother from her head. The young girl put her home work in her backpack and went to get breakfast checking her phone to see if her father had texted her but he hadn't . Worry was building up in the young girls stomach but she knew her father was capable of protecting himself so she cleaned up her mess and picked up her backpack to go to school. She walked out of her door and locked everything up when she made it to the bus stop there was a black cat there. Feeling bad she couldn't do anything for it she gave the cat some of her lunch and waited for the bus. Up until the bus arrived the cat snuggled up to [y/n] purring. The bus showed up without warning and the girl waved good bye to the little cat sitting up watching the girl get on the bus. There was a hint of a smile on her lips but it soon vanish as the cat did from [y/n]'s sight.

The bus ride was short as always letting the girl have just enough time to read a chapter of her book. The bus came to a stop and [y/n] jumped out of the bus. As the [h/c] haired young girl approached the building she  took notice to a mob of press workers standing out front of the school so the young girl tried to avoid them by walking around them but one of the people soon took [y/n] by the hand and held her in place.

"So young, must be a first year correct" the woman didn't ask it was much more of a statement. She had dark blue hair with grey eyes that got people to pay attention to her. [y/n] just stayed quiet knowing the press was bound to twist her words some how. Another thing was the young girl didn't like talking to unknown people unless she needed to for school or other reasons. "Hello can you hear me" Anger started to get it's hold on the young girl but she hid that anger behind an mask that she always wore, one that nobody could decipher. "Listen kid I need a quote about how great All Might is or how bad he is which one will it be." The water was filled to the brim but nothing seemed to pour out she kept her composer until the interviewer slapped her. "Maybe you should speak then I wouldn't hit you" the water was so close to spilling in the young girl but after being a punching bag after so many years it was easy to contain herself.

"You know that's no way to treat a child and with the video I just got your station is going down in ratings lady" Another person said as he pointed to a video camera that his partner was carrying. The distraction was all the young girl needed to get to class so she quietly backed up keeping her eyes focused on them. This wasn't the best idea however because another person grabbed her arm but this time the person was more gentle.

"[y/n] you need to be more careful but don't worry" The voice was deep and calmed the girl she felt as thought the anger just disappeared because of the voice. She turned her head to find a purple mess dragging her by the arm. Shinsou was saving her from the monsters the world called the press. Once the two teens had gotten to the inside of the school Shinsou turned his head to the small girl besides him. She was staring at the ground feeling her cheek from where the press woman had slapped her before.