Part 11

Everyone was in the changing rooms and this time [y/n] almost took as long as all of the other girls to get dressed. Her costume was special to her, based on the fact that it was exactly what she wanted. First she put on her black mask that covered from right below her nose to the end of her neck. It was made to protect her throat when saying "boo" to activate her fear quirk. Much like her regular work out clothes she wore a short sleeved hoodie with a hole in the back so her wings could escape when necessary. Then she wore dark [f/c] pants with black lines making an X shape near the hips of the girl. Her shoes looked normal enough except in the soles of the shoes it was like a tiny trampoline to jump into flight. The shoes also stopped right below her knees . Her gloves were the last thing that she had to put on, they were finger less gloves that still showed the part of her wrist that shot out the string.

The small girl decided to walk towards training ground beta just like her teacher instructed but when she got to the gate she saw all of the boys just sitting there looking like they were waiting for something. [y/n] ignored this and started to walk even further when she heard a boy yelling at her to stop. "Hey [y/n] we are gonna wait for the rest of the girls and walk into the training room together" the boy who spoke had bright red hair and was sitting next to Bakugo. [y/n] nodded her head and walked over to the rest of the boys and waited for the girls.

"We're here" after a couple minutes of waiting one of the girls shouted.

"Finally that means we can all walk in now" one of the boys mumbled.

Together all of the students walked into the training area being greeted by All might who was telling everyone how cool they looked. Instantly [y/n] was taking notes on all of the hero attire and how everyone of them looked so different from each others. The students all made their way towards All might who stood looking at one student in particular. Midoriya ran our later then everyone else making some of the class look at him.

"Now that you are ready it's time for combat training" He said as if he was so proud to see all of his students ready to become new heroes.

"Sir" the voice belonged to Iida who was dressed in a full body suit that was made from metal "This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?" He rose his hand and waited for Allmights  answer. [y/n] took note of this. He was right, everything around them was from the entrance exam. She just hadn't noticed because on that day she made herself sick from healing so many. Some of the buildings had shown signs of reconstruction probably because so many buildings were destroyed during the entrance exam.

"Not quite, I'm going to move you two steps ahead" All might then proceeded to explain how most of the time villains who were smart often fought on the inside in the dark. The [h/c] haired girl had read about this from her books so she took notes in her head to confirm what she already knew. "For this training exercise you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two-on-two indoor battles". One student asked if all of this was a little to much for first years but all might assured her that fighting was the best way to learn. The area around them was as Iida said earlier the same as the entrance exam city but this time they would fight in one building and against each other not just robots.Many voices were rising now and asking questions but [y/n] saw the anxiety on allmights face as he had to be beaten by all of these unnecessary questions. However he pulled out a script and explained how the training exercise would go. After he was done explaining that the hero's must get the bad guys weapons before time runs out he had everyone grab a lot. Everyone drew lots except for [y/n].

"Sir, I understand that everyone is drawing lots as we speak but I am the odd number in this case and wouldn't want anyone to get kicked out of a group because I took their place. In that case  I would think it fair that I fight alone. Although yes I have noticed how that again would be uneven groups however that is less of a problem" [y/n] spoke trying to figure out a plan to help allmight with his problem.