Part 3

The students all stood there ready to battle as present mic spoke without a second though [y/n] ran. Others followed behind her and she ran to a corner until she saw a robot, the area around her was a concrete jungle with buildings all around. The robot that approached the young girl was all green with the number three on the side of it. After a split second the young girl spread her wings and got her strings ready she was feeling a bit excited but didn't let it show. She shot string from her left hand and enclosing the robot with string and threw it against a building.[y/n] then flew up to scout out were the robots were.

[y/n] spotted about ten robots all together in the middle of the fake city she shot more of her string at them lifting all of them up at once and dropping them destroying them all flying down she ran to more robots and destroyed everyone of them that she saw. [Y/n] flew back up to see the spiky blond once again but this time he looked like a manic sweating none stop and blowing up everything that he touched. There were others around him and each one of them looked hurt even though the young girl saw more robots she flew to those people picking them up and placing them in a safer location once she had gotten all of the people around the spiky manic she decided to heal them all.

"What are you doing go get more points I'll be fine" One of them said but [y/n] shook your head and took a look at his leg that seemed to be broken with the bone showing. How was he not crying or something the young girl though. She hovered her hand over the boys leg and her halo started to glow within two seconds he was healed but [y/n] started to get a little tired. She went on though and healed four other people.

"you wasted time to heal us thank you" One girl said as she ran to get more points she was the last person everyone else had left to get more points once [y/n] healed them. Her ears started to trickle some blood and she was exhausted but pushed on.

"Help help someone please" There was a shrieking voice and a thud to which [y/n] quickly flew to. She saw a huge robot unlike all of the others this must have been a zero pointer it towered over the city. The young girl looked for the voice that had called out for her but nobody was around was she hearing things. "Please" this time the voice was faint but [y/n] turned around to see a green haired girl who was deeply hurt and cuts along her left arm.

"What happened" [y/n] asked but the girl barley looked alive at this point so [y/n] healed the green haired girl without any further questions.

"What the" The girl suddenly sat up as [y/n] stumbled back feeling awful. "Are you okay and why do I feel so much better." The green haired girl said sounding like a five year old.

"I healed you but every time I heal someone or use my quirk to much it makes me tired and kinda hurts me but you looked like you were dying" The green hair girl hugged [y/n] "Hey right now is no time for hugs go get more points" [y/n] said as she started to fly up barley being able to. The girl below her nodded her head and ran off.

[y/n] saw a couple of three pointers which she swiftly destroyed and proceeded to continuing to searching for more robots. The zero pointed was right behind her when [y/n] noticed everyone running away from it. All of a sudden the voice that kept growing on her every time she heard it spoke "That's it" the zero pointer suddenly stopped and so did [y/n]. The young girl was so tired and broken from healing so many people that she started to fall to the ground only to save herself last second. 'How many point did I get' the young child though as she counted all of the points in her head. She had made around 40 points but [y/n] knew that wasn't good enough.

[y/n] wanted to cry but kept it all in, others didn't need to pity her. Slowly the child got to her feet, retracted her wings and cracking her knuckles. An old woman with her gray hair put into a bun walked towards the [h/c] girl and smiled but [y/n] just looked at her with a slight frown. "I see you are bleeding but I can't heal that can I" grabbing her other arm [y/n] shook her head nobody with a healing power could heal the [h/c] haired girl she could only rest or take medicine. "I see so how about you just rest up when you go home okay. "