(S-S) Can You Hear Me?

Sad Story

***

Baby Voice: Hello mommy, daddy. I learn how to swim now cause uncle and tita show me how to. I wish you could see me.

Daddy, mommy can you hear me??

Years had passed...

Kid Voice: Hello mommy and daddy. Look what I've got. I got three stars in my school and teacher said we need to bring our parents in school for parents day. But I can't but I wish I could.

Daddy, Mommy can you hear me??

Years have passed...

Teenager Voice: Hello mommy and daddy. Look at me now. I'm a big girl now and I-I n-now know n-now *sobs*  but I will do my best to pursue my dreams *sobs* And I-I know y-you will be very proud to m-me someday.

M-mommy, D-daddy can you hear me??

Years have passed...

Adult Voice: Hello mom and dad *tears start to fall* Look at me now. I'm lawyer now. I know you are proud  and happy of me but I will make you happy more. Because I had a good news I'm pregnant now and me and my boyfriend are going to be married. I wish I could see you in the church with me. But I know it is impossible *wiping tears*

But daddy, mommy can you hear me??

Years have passed...

Grandma Voice: Hello mom and dad. My childs are getting married now and I found out that I had a cancer stage 4. But I'm not sad about it cause I know I do a great good job taking care of my children and my family. And I know one of these days we will meet finally. And I will finally see you.

Years have passed...

Adult Voice: Mom *crying* I'm sorry. I was not there in your last day. And I'm sorry I don't do anything to pay back all your sufferings for me. How I wish I could turn back time. But It is impossible. But I know somewhere you are happy now cause you finally see your parents. My grandma and grandpa.

But mom can you hear me??

****

In life we need to cherish our parents because they are the one who brought us to this world. And they are the treasures of our life that we need to take care of. Cause they are our parents and we only had ONE.

***
Grabe naiyak ako nung ginawa ko ito. Naisip ko kasi ito kaya ginawa ko at sana napaiyak ko kayo at mahalin natin ang ating mga magulang. And show your love to them by just doing little things that they could appreciate. Katulad ng pagma-massage o pagtitimpla ng juice para sa kanila para mawala man lang ang stress. Ganern.

So see u on the next update na lang. Babush!