Secret

Alex's PoV

Magnus and I had been dating for two months and a half, yet we hadn't told any of our friends. Magnus insisted we should tell them. I was skeptical, though. They already teased us all the time because it had been obvious to everyone else but us that we liked each other, and I knew that they would take it to the next level if they knew we were together.

We were sitting on the couch, playing video games. It was one where we were fighting each other, instead of working together to fight other things. Magnus was losing, as usual.

We kept going, Magnus always being on the brim of obliteration before regaining some strength, until finally I kicked his character in the face one last time. He died instantly. His character, that is. I didn't kill my boyfriend. Not that day, at least.

"WOOO, TAKE THAT, YOU FUCKER!" I yelled in his face, glad to have bragging rights.

"Oh shut up, I would've won if you hadn't gotten me distracted with that stupid face you made," he said.

"Don't be such a sore loser," I said, rolling my eyes and poking his cheek. I admired his cheekbones for a second.

He just looked at me with a grumpy face. "Victory kiss?" I said, trying to cheer him up.

"That makes no sense, I lost." He complained. "I know, but I won." I said with a grin. "Plus, I just want a kiss." I gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine," he said, rolling his eyes with a smirk.

We both leaned into each other. His lips were soft. And just as I was putting my hands around his neck to bring him closer to me, I heard the door open and someone say, "Hey, Magnus, do you know how to- OH MY GODS, FUCK."

I quickly pulled away, looked up, and saw none other than Mallory Keen, hand over her mouth, eyes wide open.

————————————————————
Words: 327

I'm not sure if this is a left-to-the-reader's-imagination type of ending or if it's a little cliffhanger. What do y'all think? Should I write a part two?