Chapter 5: We Are Never Getting Back Together

A/n: Hello! Make sure you read my little notes at the end of the chapter, they usually have a quesiton i'd like fo mah readahs to answer! 

Chapter 5: We Are Never Getting Back Together

Ouch.

Didn't see that coming.

Well of course, I immediately came after Ray. I pushed Leilani aside, maybe with too much force then I expect, and slapped him. And then started punching him over and over again. I knew I probably wasn't doing much, but this was the last straw. I already had a stressful morning, and to come home to this....

I was hitting him over and over again, knocking down all sorts of things around me. He kept backing up, saying something like "Stop Mel! Ah fuck! Have you lost your mind?" And I'm pretty sure Lani was yelling something at me and trying to pry me off of him. It wasn't happening. She got a little too close and I ended up elbowing her in the nose, causing her to yelp and her nose started bleeding. She ran for the bathroom. I hit Ray in the chest a few more times and wiped the hair out of my face. My head was still hurting and I just did not have the energy anymore. He regained himself and I started to walk out. He said "Melanie I-" And that just set off another trigger. I turned back around and knee'd him in the crotch, this time he yelped with pain too. I knew that would shut him up. 

I stormed out of the room leaving him crouched over on his knees, looking for Leilani. She was still tending to her bloody nose. She came out, with a tissue stuck up her nose and tried to reach out to me, in tears. "Mel I am so sor-" 

"Shut. The. FUCK Up!" I said jerking her off me so hard I almost popped my shoulder out of place. "Both of you... get the HELL out. NOW!" I yelled. I slammed my door and paced around my room, not sure what to do. I picked up a flower vase and chunked it across my room. I grabbed my head and ran my fingers through my hair, so irritated and frustrated that I just wanted to jump of a cliff.. or rather, push Rayan and Lani off of one. I heard the front door close and I assumed they were both gone. I finally stopped pacing and leaned against the door and slid down.

And then I literally just lost it.

Once again, I am not the type of girl who just cries over everything. But everything that was happening was just getting to me. It was becoming harder each day to handle all of it. Chresanto... well Chresanto was amazing. ESPECIALLY what he did for me last night. Of course I couldn't tell him that and pretty much just screwed everything up between us because I was trying to keep my promise to that HOE Leilani. That in itself was hard to deal with seeing how Chresanto was sofa king hard to resist! And to top it all off... Leilani and my fucking EX boyfriend. Like... why was this all happening to me?! I crawled over to my phone and dialed Jacob's number. He was my guy bestfriend.

"Jacob." I said through a few tears.

"What's the matter??" He said sounding genuinely concerned.

I told him about Chresanto and how much I liked him but how I couldn't because of Lani and then I told him about Lani and Rayan. He was quiet for a moment, then he spoke "I'll be over there in about 15 minutes mami." He said and hung up. 

In about 15 minutes, I heard a knock on my door. I got up and answered the door and Jacob came in and gave me one big hug. We sat down on the couch and I let out one big sigh. "Well first off, Rayan is an idiot. You know that right?" He said.

I half-laughed and shook my head yes. "I really don't even care about him. Our relationship was boiling down to an end anyways.."

"Then why are you so upset about this." He asked. Most likely, he already knew the answer. He was just always pressing me to talk about things because he knew that I didn't like to.