💙Thank you💙

I got the idea to write this book as I was reading a random article on the internet which was written by a young man who spent some time in a mental asylum. He said, "Mental hospitals are very misunderstood places. There is a certain stigma not only attached to being a patient in a mental hospital, but to the whole field of mental health to begin with. The people I met during my stay there were not crazy. They were not nuts. They just needed a little extra help and a safe, relaxing place to recuperate from their problems. Going to a mental hospital is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by and I encourage everyone to take that step if they find it necessary. That place changed my life. I went in suicidal, depressed and a terrified mess and came out in the process of being healed, with new friends and a new perspective on life. My hospitalization not only saved my life, it changed it."

This is what inspired me but I wrote this book for a reason. Although this story took place in a mental asylum, many people suffer from those things that the characters went through. I feel like I should've written it better, but I hope you enjoyed it or somehow got something out of it.

This book is almost at 3k reads now and it has ranked #1 in social outcast, social anxiety and group therapy. It's also the peer pick winner in the February monthly award. I wouldn't have accomplished these without you my readers and I appreciate you all.

And now, without further ado, I would like to thank the ff people for encouraging me to come this far.

user43528442 Thank u for being my bestie on wattpad and for all those precious messages which always made my day. ❤😀

FrancoisEsterhuizen Thank you for supporting me and this book. You're awesome.❤

N0va_lee Thank you for offering your help whenever I needed and for making me laugh with your crazy comments😁

taffiy Thank you for bugging me to update daily(it really helped) 😂

jeny620 Thank you for putting an effort to actually read something for once. 😂

sarasleeplus Thank you for sticking with this book till the end. ☺

samrisha99 Thank you for voting and commenting on almost every chapter.😊

IloveBTS_Adracol Thank you for being one of my very first readers and for those lovely comments.☺

MetmikuMK Thank you for calling me gifted and for claiming to be my #1 fan😂

stellestramella2 Thank you for supporting this book by continuously voting😊

Last A/N Follow these amazing people! XD