Fuck you

(WARNING! Contains smut! For those of you who are not smut fans skip to the next chapter, for those of you who are, enjoy, you horny little beasts ;) )

There was a smudge on the window that had been bothering John for days, he never got to cleaning it off, but the endless taunting of the smudge was driving him mad. Finally he'd had enough of it, heading over to the kitchen sink to look for the glass cleaner, he opened the drawer and found another one of Sherlocks stashes, he grabbed it and stomped over to where Sherlock was seated in his chair.

"Dammit Sherlock," John said harshly while holding it up "are you kidding me right now? I thought we talked about this," Sherlock looks up at John, his face unchanging.

"I didn't think you'd find that, you never clean so I thought that'd be a good place," he says calmly, which results in a bigger rise from John.

"Well I did find it and that's not the point! You're not supposed to still have this, you're supposed to be done!" Johns shouting now, and Sherlock stand up, walking towards John while maintaining eye contact.

"It's not a big deal," Sherlock replies, towering over John, he reaches for it but John pulls away, shaking his head.

"Jesus Sherlock, it is a big deal! Do you want to die?" Sherlock just rolls his eyes and reaches for it again.

"Just give me it John," John puts it behind his back.

"Hell no Sherlock," he shakes his head.

"John, give me it, dammit," Sherlock so rarely cursed, which is why it excited John.

"No," John says forcefully, starting to walk away towards their room, Sherlock followed after him and grabbed onto John's arm when they reached the hallway. John turned around and pinned him against the wall without effort from years of military training. Sherlock gasped from the surprise and then remembered why he was angry.

"Why won't you just give it to me?" Sherlock half shouted, still pinned against the wall by Johns weight.

"Why are you so damn stubborn?" John replied at the same volume Sherlock used, he attacked Sherlocks neck with his mouth, earning a surprised noise from the man "You make me so angry," John says through his teeth, biting Sherlocks neck.

Sherlock moaned this time and John continued, dropping the drugs and reaching his Adam's Apple, and going back round to the other side of his neck, not so gently. Johns hands squeezed his hips roughly.

"Something will happen to you if you continue using," John says again, still nipping at Sherlocks neck, his breathing now ragged, "we talked about you stopping," Johns grip is getting tighter, the force feeling painfully good to Sherlock, he pulls Sherlocks hips from the wall "so why  the hell didn't you?" he says louder this time, slamming his hips back into it. Sherlock bit his lip and moaned loudly.

"John," he whispers, and John removes himself from Sherlocks now bruised neck and finds his lips, the kiss was painfully rough, both tongues fighting, but Johns finally winning.

Johns hands moved from Sherlocks hips and instead found his wrists, pinning them on the wall above with one hand, the other sliding down Sherlocks body and finding his belt. He fumbled with it while Sherlocks hands fought against John's hold, but John's strength never faltered. John bit Sherlocks bottom lip, hard, "Stop. Pulling." Sherlocks struggling hands stilled and he let out another groan. John finally got Sherlocks belt undone and pulls it out of his pant loops, disregarding it somewhere on the floor next to the drugs. John took his mouth off Sherlock and let go of his hands, sliding down his body, dragging his fingertips roughly down with him.