Day 21: Crime Scene

The last request I have, this one, I didn't post yesterday but now I am, so.. Also I was just hit with the inevitable of 'what am I going to do when I'm done with this 30 day challenge?' because like, for real, am I going to keep posting? Am I going to hardly ever post? Am I going to post all the time? This story has become such a big part in my life, it's weird but it really has, when I started it it was just for fun and I didn't even know how to write but now.. I don't know, it's just part of me, and I feel like I need to do it forever because who am I without it? Maybe I'll start a new story, create my own characters? What if one day I'll end up posting for the last time and I won't even know? I'll just be gone. Or what if one day I know it's my last time posting and I have to say goodbye and admit that having this in my life has kept me sane? I don't know what the future holds but it's unnerving.

Anyway, it kind of scares me but thats okay, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. This was a request, have them be wholesome at a crime scene, and I did start it off as wholesome but then it morphed into something a little more dirty because thats just my go to. So, if the person who requested this wants me to do wholesome instead of whatever the heck this is, then let me know and I'll rewrite it.

Thank you for the request, give me more because it's helpful, and I hope you all enjoy.

*****

Sherlock stepped out of the cab and waited for John to arrive at his side, when he rounded the cab and reached Sherlock they shared a smiled and Sherlock looked down at his hand, grabbing it with his own and holding onto it tightly.

The dead body located before them was just a blip in their lovestruck attitudes. They walked towards the yellow tape and Sherlock lifted it for them to go under, Donovan walked to them with furrowed brows

"What are you doing here?" she asked and Sherlock sighed.

"We were calle-"

"I asked them to come," Greg showed up at her side and looked at her, "I called Sherlock," he admitted and she watched him before giving Sherlock and John a once over, pausing at their intertwined fingers.

"Fine," she turned around and began walking towards the body, Greg apologized before following after her, leading the two other men as well.

They reach the body, a young man with a pool of thick blood surrounding him, he lays on his back and looks up at the sky.

Sherlock lets go of John's hand and rounds the body, circling it before arriving back at Johns side.

"It appears he was penetrated with a knife, and the wound suggests it was a long one," John stifles a laugh and Sherlock smiles.

"Sherlock," John whispered and Sherlock made eye contact, "this is a crime scene," he informed Sherlock, letting him know that this behavior was only acceptable behind the door of their shared flat. Sherlock grinned.

"The mans already dead, it's not like he'll be bothered," John parted his lips and Sherlock looked forward again, "John, what do you think?" John looked at the body and studied it.

"Looks like he took a blow to the head," John paused, leaning closer to Sherlock, perhaps it was acceptable when the only person around was dead, "maybe later you could give me a blow and some head," Sherlock laughed out loud at that and drew attention from people around them.

"That was a good one," he admitted with a coy smile, John huffed out a laugh.

"You have to be more discreet, he may be dead but we don't want to attract attention to ourselves," John began and Sherlock smiled again, walking to the other side of the body and crouching down.