Teasing

(Started 9/4/19 7:40PM) What can I say? I started writing, it was going great, I'm like, oh hecc, I'm on a roll! Maybe this will be the one! Maybe I'll actually write a chapter! And now I'm deep cleaning my computer keyboard...

And now its 9/7/19 6:16PM and I am teaching myself how to play guitar with a book that my dad gave me while my google docs is open on the other tab taunting me. 

Aaaaaand now its 2:58AM the same day, well I guess its the eighth now, but this just shows that I am actually working on it, because this chapter, for some unknown reason, is hella long.

Also, happy birthday Martin Freeman!!! Another reason I haven't posted this is because I wanted to post it on his birthday! Yay, I love you BB!

Guys, believe it or not I actually finished it, its the eighth and 4:43 in the afternoon, but its done, finally. Here you go, its long so I guess we'll just say that makes up for the heckin long wait.

******

"Come on Sherlock, let's get you to bed," John says as he helps Sherlocks drunk body up the stairs.

"I don't wanna go to bed," Sherlock slurs before missing a step and stumbling forward, John catches his body before it hits the wood.

"Well you have to, it's the middle of the night and you just got home," he had been working a case, looks like he got a bit too intoxicated.

They reached their flat and John unlocked the door, nudging it open with his foot while he put the keys back into his pocket.

"Hey, this is the way to my room," Sherlock mumbled.

"Yep, that's where you're going" John replied, finally reaching his door and pushing it open, entering the room with Sherlock.

"Oh," is all Sherlock said, John led him to the bed and sat him down before pushing him onto his back. He rounded the bed and reached sherlocks feet before removing the shoes, Sherlock just watched before he started giggling.

John raised his eyes and finished taking off the second shoe, "What are you laughing about?" he walks to Sherlock, standing over him.

"I just," he tries to talk but is laughing too hard, "you are a good wife John" Sherlock makes the stupidest grin.

What the fuck does that even mean? John thinks to himself, I'm not even married.

"You're right Sherlock," the drunken man smiles harder before licking his lips and yawning, keeping his eyes closed.

"HEY!" Sherlock's eyes fling open and he looks to where John's hands are unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh calm down," John starts, "I'm only removing your shirt so I can hang it up and it won't be wrinkly," Sherlock lets his 'relief' show through a long sigh.

"Sober Sherlock would probably tell that huh?" John purses his lips to keep from laughing at all, he nods his head.

Once he gets the buttons undone he helps Sherlock sit up so he can take the top off.

"This is not the way I thought you'd see me naked for the first time," Sherlock admits as he effortlessly removes an arm from the sleeve. John chokes, then clears his throat.

"What did you think the first time would be like?" John asks, mostly just wanting Sherlock to keep talking because so far it's been helping him be cooperative, but also because he kind of wants to know.

"I dunno, probably like in a passionate thingy or whatever," Sherlock plops back down onto the bed once his shirt is all the way off.

Once again I have no fucking idea what that means but okay. John moves to Sherlocks closet and grabs a hanger, putting up the shirt, he moves back over to Sherlocks bed.