Day 9: intertwining like noodles (part two)

Hi buddy, some of these prompts I am unable to tie in with Johnlock so I switched one and day nine is now part two of intertwining like noodles.

Also, some people out here be makin masterpieces, like, the best Sherlock picture I've ever drawn is this..

Neither of these pictures have any relation to this story, I just thought I would share that with you guys

Please, enjoy.

*****

John awoke the next morning, looking over his shoulder to find a sleeping Sherlock, resting peacefully. This was the most innocent he'd ever seen Sherlock, and it was breathtaking. After the restless night they had, John's limbs were sore from all the contortion he had done while making sweet, sweet love to this man.

    John glanced over to the nightstand to look at the alarm clock, 8:50. He sat up and dangled his feet off the side of the bed, reaching down and finding his discarded boxers, he slipped into them and wandered out of the poorly lit room. He made his way to the stove and put the kettle on, walking to his room for more clothing while he waited for the boiling water.

    When he got back downstairs Sherlock was now awake and sitting in his chair. He traveled to his own chair and sat down, looking at Sherlock.

    "So.. last night," John thought back to last night, how he had a sudden burst of confidence and walked into Sherlock's room, knowing what he wanted, and knowing he was going to get it.

    Sherlock nodded, "Yeah, last night," He licked his lips and continued to stare at John. They both began speaking, John beginning to apologize and Sherlock talking more about it, they stopped and John laughed, Sherlock smiled and looked down at the ground. "You first," Sherlock said finally.

    "Oh, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for last night, I don't know what I was thinking," John rubbed the back of his neck and looked to the clock on the wall.

    "You don't need to apologize, if I'm being completely honest, it's something I've been thinking about for a while now," John removed his gaze from the clock and instead put it back on Sherlock.

    "I mean yeah, but we're flat mates, and what does this mean about us? What happens now?" John asks and Sherlock opens his mouth to say something but instead of getting a reply from Sherlock the kettle goes off. John closes his eyes and breathes in, opening them and looking up to the ceiling before pulling himself out of his chair to the stove.

    "Tea?" he asks and Sherlock replies with a please, John focuses on making the tea, letting his mind wander to how their conversation was going to go. Once he was finished he brought the tea over to Sherlock and put his own on the table beside him. "So," he begins calmly.

    "I don't know what this means, John," Sherlock says in a somewhat accusing tone, "I know what I want, but how am I to know what you want? Or what'll happen if we don't want the same thing, or even if we do? I'm so confused," he finishes and brings his free hand to his hair.

    "This was a mistake, I should've just controlled my urges and not have come to you, this is causing too much trouble," Sherlock shook his head.

    "It wasn't a mistake John, I just think we need to discuss some stuff about how we're going to go about this," he replies, "what do you want, that's the main thing,"

    John opens his mouth, then shuts it again, he licks his lips and opens his mouth again, "It might've been a mistake but I don't really regret it, I mean, I've thought about it for a while and last night I just had this newfound confidence, if I'm being honest then no, I don't want to just forget about this," John says then winces at his own words, not believing that he just admitted to all that.

    "Neither do I, but what if it makes things awkward? I don't want to lose you," Sherlock says the last part quietly, looking at the ground.

    "Hey, if it gets out of hand we'll end it, I don't want to lose you either," John reaches out and puts his hand on Sherlocks knee.

    "So it's decided then? We're going to continue whatever this is? See what happens?" John nodded his head.

    "But what is this? Is it just shagging? Is it something more?" Sherlock shrugs his shoulders in response, "Can it be something more?" John asks quietly, innocently.

    "God, I hope so," Sherlock stands and makes his way over to John, lifting Johns chin with his finger and thumb, and bending down to give a soft kiss.