Day 10: Moving In

Here go Shawty, it's real short, just 500 words, so I apologize. But hey, I think I'm doin' pretty good, I mean, 10 days in a row??? That's the longest I've ever stuck to something.

Also 5k reads? You guyyyyyyyyssssss, you're the best, I love y'all.

*****

It was a quiet morning in the flat of 221B, John and Sherlock slept peacefully in the arms of one another. John awoke first and slid out of bed, careful not to wake the sleeping man beside him.

He walked into the bathroom and began his morning routine, jumping in the shower and then brushing his teeth, once he got to the second step Sherlock groggily walked into the bathroom and turned on the faucet, splashing cold water on his face.

Sherlock turned in Johns direction with his eyes closed and grabbed at his waist, intent to get the towel undone.

"What are you doing?" John asked and watched Sherlock unravel the towel blindly.

He got it undone and used it to wipe off his face, "Mmp bwur mph," Sherlock said through the towel and John stood there naked, he placed his hand on the counter and looked at Sherlock expectantly.

Sherlock removed the towel from his now dry face and looked into Johns eyes, "I needed to wipe off my face," he said clearly this time and John put out his hand for the towel, Sherlock held onto it and let his gaze travel.

"Oh my God, just give me the towel," John grabbed the towel out of Sherlocks hands and wrapped it around his waist once again, Sherlock hummed disappointedly.

"Oh, so I was thinking," Sherlock began, leaning against the counter and watching John put toothpaste on his brush.

"As you do," John replied.

"You know how you've been spending almost every night in my bedroom for the past God knows how long?" John nods and looks at him, "And you pretty much live in this flat instead of the one upstairs?" John raises his brows in indication for him to continue, "Well, what if you just moved in with me?"

"What?" John asked, letting his arms drop.

"Well you basically already live here, the only difference is that we'll be sharing a room, which we kind of already are, you have clothes down here and your toothbrush," Sherlock motions to Johns toothbrush, "and we've been together for 5 months now, don't you think we're ready?" John thinks for a moment.

"I haven't really thought about it," John answers, he makes a good point though, and rent would go down, but are we ready to take this step? "Sherlock," he grabs his attention and Sherlock looks at him again, "let's do it," Sherlock smiles brightly and grabs John, giving him a tight hug.

John wraps his arms around the other man before pulling away and bringing him in for a kiss.

*****

You guys, can I just, I love Wattpad, we are all weird as hell, but we back each other up. Someone says some weird ass thing and you go, "Aha, mooood," and I think that's great, really theres no place like Wattpad.