Day 2: Pet Names

Here is day two my lovelies, been working hard for you guys.

*****

"Hello, love," John walks through the door to their flat and shrugs off his coat, hanging it up on the rack.

"Hey, baby," John looks at Sherlock who is sitting in his chair, one leg crossed over the other and his cell phone on the table, probably using it before John came in.

John sighs and begins walking to Sherlock and he uncrosses his legs, giving John room to climb onto him and straddle his thighs, John wraps his arms around Sherlocks neck and slouches his back.

"How was work?" Sherlock asked and John sighed again, looking into those beautiful eyes.

"Same as ever, just wanted to come home to my sugar," John smiles before leaning in and kissing Sherlocks lips softly.

"Mm," Sherlock pulls back, "What have we become?" John creases his brows.

"What do you mean?" Sherlocks smiles.

"Pet names, John, we're using pet names," John laughs and kisses him again.

"I don't see the problem, doll face," John replies when he pulls away, a grin plastered on his face.

Sherlock removes his hands from Johns waist and slides them around to his back, pulling them lower until they rested on Johns arse, he massages the tight cheeks.

"Neither do I," he pauses, "Daddy," Sherlock licks his lips and John stared at him, lips parted in disbelief, he raises his brows.

"I just got home from work and you're already doing this to me?" Sherlock smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

"What can I say? I've been missing you too," he pulls away from the back of his chair and leans into John before taking Johns bottom lip between his lips and sucking, pulling on it as he moves away, before releasing the pink lip and biting his own, leaning against his chair again.

John shakes his head, "So be it," and attacks Sherlocks mouth with his own, Sherlock immediately opens his mouth for John to thrust his tongue inside.

Sherlock moaned into his mouth and stood up, grabbing Johns lower thighs as he wraps his legs around Sherlock, and leads them into the bedroom, shutting the door with the back of his foot.

*Camera pans out and fades*

*****

Oh my gosh, this is heckin short, but its day two, day three will be longer.

I CRI. So, some of you may know that Supernatural is making its last season, and will be airing it on CW October 11. I'm on Season 9 out of 15, so clearly I won't finish in time to watch it on CW, strictly because I don't want to binge the entire series and then not have anything to watch, but also because I don't have CW. Sooo, I just found out that it will be on Netflix next May, 8 MONTHS AWAY. My strategic ass did some more math, and I have 125 episodes left, theres ROUGHLY another 213 days until it'll be on Netflix, so move some things around, do some subtraction and devision, and you find out that I'm only able to watch 1 episode a day only five days a week if I want it to last until May... WHICH IS WHY I CRI. WHAT THE DOUBLE FRIG AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ONLY 1 EPISODE OF SPN A DAY???

So my darlings, you have a sense of what I enjoy watching, GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS. I need suggestions of what to watch next, or I am going to die and you guys will have NO MORE JOHNLOCK. Please, I need this, I need my fix of TV shows, give me your best ones. Right here, thats where the comment button is, go ahead, click it, I know you want to.                                   ---->

No deleted scenes though :( I guess it was just too short. But nonetheless, I hope y'all enjoyed, see you in the next chapter.