Intertwining Like Noodles

Two chapters in one day?!  Well, this chapter was actually made a long  time ago. It was 1:00 in the morning, I was with my cousin and she gets tired real early, so she was delusional at this time and I had her write a smut with me... Heres the outcome, I'm sorry. She says she apologizes as well. (Parentheses are her talking in between the story)

The apartment was unusually quite, usually there were the sounds of Sherlock and John arguing or laughing (I don't know I'm tired), but anyways, they we're both asleep, well not really but, you know, they we're in that place where they wanted to sleep but needed somebody to help them. John thought to himself I like Sherlock, I should sleep with him, so he got up off his bed with just his boxers, (and how old is John?) So John gathered up the courage to go see if Sherlock was awake, Sherlock was wide awake, just lying in his bed. Anyways, so John crept into bed with Sherlock, only their boxers were on them. Anyway, just kidding, okay, and so, they started a silent mutual agreement was forming between the two men, they we're like okay, let's sleep together, this is how Sherlock suddenly turned to john, do you want a fudge? And John was like sure, and they started kissing passionately, deeply, this is what John always thought Sherlock's kisses would be like, cucumber like, Benedict cucumber like. They started wanting more, then they didn't have to take each other's clothes off since they were in boxers they (oops), they both took it off, the boxers, their underwear, their panties. Sherlock took the lead of course, learning from The Women™. They both took the top. They got the lube, they lubed them up, anyways so they got the lube, it was under Sherlock's bed, he always knew this day would come. (Hold on I'm on a roll, oh my gosh that's terrifying. Annie?) Or for Sherlock to masturbate, because thats what men do while watching gay french porn. John moaned, Sherlock groaned, both their bodies equally toned. They entered, (oh gosh), and moved, intertwining like noodles, this was love they thought. Sex. Gay sex. Yes. They both finished because that's how it works. And then they cuddled, Sherlock being the little spoon andJohn being the big. (Whose penis do you think is bigger? Let's ask them.) Then they finally got their sleep. The end. And Mrs. Hudson was scarred because she walked in on them.

Theres not really anything to say here.. Annie is our Grandmas dog btw, and all the lights were off, so I was typing while she spoke nonsense. Again, I'm so sorry.