Day 19: Elevator

19 days, that is crazy. I had this idea a looong time ago, but I never did it because I got caught up with other things, not sure if its exactly how I'd imagined it in my head, but here was the outcome.

Have a wondrous time reading this my friends.

*****

"Hurry up, John" Sherlock shouts, looking over his shoulder at John who's speed walking towards him.

"It's not my fault your legs are so long," John accuses and Sherlock smiles without letting him see.

Sherlock gets into the building and decides to wait for John, holding the door open and watching the smaller man walk to him, he reaches Sherlock, panting. Sherlock had just solved a case and was in a rush to reach Lestrade, ready to feel the high that it gives off.

"Come on," Sherlock ushers him in and walks behind him, following John to the elevator, he pushes the up arrow and waits patiently for the doors to open.

Once the door opens John moves to the side to let the few passengers off, Sherlock however, pushes through them and walks into the elevator, leaving John to apologize for his manners, or lack thereof.

John steps inside and presses the seventh floor button, watching as the door closes before looking at Sherlock.

"Was that really necessary?" Sherlock hums and John sighs, looking forward again.

The taller man grabs onto the rail and looks at John, studying him, reading all the emotions he's feeling right now, annoyed, some anger, calm, exhaustion, desire? That doesn't make sense, he just left John to apologize for something he'd done, Sherlock furrows his brows and ponders on it longer before John notices him staring.

"Something you need?" John looks at him curiously, Sherlock squints his eyes and removes his hand from the rail, slowly inching forward, John furrows his brows and gives Sherlock a once over, "Sherlock?"

Dilated pupils, heart rate increasing, shuffling, avoiding eye contact, Sherlock then realizes he's the cause of this.

"John?" John looks at him then, a kind of panic etched in his features, "Do you.." Sherlock steps closer and John licks his lips, brows still furrowed, "I think you have feelings for me," Sherlock smirks and John swallows.

"What?" he stammers over the word, Sherlock steps closer, toe to toe, he reaches his hand up and puts it on Johns cheek, waiting.

"Correct me if I'm wrong," Sherlock states simply, moving ever closer, John makes no move to protest and that's all the answer Sherlock needs.

Sherlock slams their lips together, erasing the desire to feel the smaller man, he pushes John back forcefully, the rail in the elevator colliding with Johns back and shooting a sharp pain up his spine, resulting in a groan from him.

Sherlock doesn't bother to think about this, or even ease the discomfort, instead he pushes further into John with his hips, further into the rail on the elevator wall, lips moving forcefully together, hands exploring each others bodies.

The faint beep of the elevator sounds, and Sherlock counts the number of times it's beeped, six, six out of seven. He takes that moment to remove John from the wall, pulling at his shirt, and instead ram him into the doors, lips still moving together passionately.

Sherlock reaches his arm up and makes a fist, striking the STOP button, the elevator jolts and John moans into the kiss, pulling Sherlocks body impossibly closer.

All the adrenaline from solving the case was being put into Sherlocks movements, the tugging of Johns hair, pulling his head back and releasing his mouth so he can move to biting his neck. John's head hits the wall and he lets out another moan as Sherlock finds his sweet spot and bites it before licking at it gently.

Sherlock continues working on his neck, moving to the other side while John squeezes his eyes shut, mouth hanging open in pleasure, he puts his hands in Sherlocks hair and pulls at it before grabbing his jaw and bringing his lips back where they belong.

Sherlocks phones rings but he chooses to ignore it, John however, reaches in his pocket and grabs it, bringing it up to his face and looking at it through the corner of his eye. Lestrade.

He pulls his lips off Sherlock with a groan and answers the phone, Sherlock, not done with him, continues onto his neck again.

"Lestrade," John states breathlessly after pushing the answer button, he hears something on the other side of the phone shuffle.

"John? I called Sherlock," Sherlock finds his sweet spot again and bites painfully, purposely, John bites his lip to refrain from making any noises, however a small whimper escaped.

"Yeah, he's here, I just picked up the -ah- the phone," Sherlock begins unbuttoning his shirt and John grabs his hand, stilling it. Sherlock looks into his eyes and John glares, mouthing the words 'not here' to him.

"O-okay, I was just going to ask if everything was alright, someone on the bottom floor said you arrived, I thought you'd be up here by now," he hears Lestrade say.

"Yeah, we're in the-" Sherlock takes that time to palm John through his pants, expecting to get what he desired, John moaned aloud and tried to cover it as a cough, "in the elevator, be up in a sec," John hangs up the phone and drops it, grabbing two fistfulls of Sherlocks hair, forcing him to meet his eyes.

"Not here," he says forcefully, Sherlock whines and tugs away from John's hands, moaning at the pull, John rolls his eyes and lets go of his hair at that, "when we get home, okay?" Sherlock groans again and gives John one last passionate kiss, "I promise," John assures and Sherlock pulls away.

"Fix your hair," John orders and Sherlock bites his lip, his submissive side showing, John gives him a warning glance, "save it for when we have the time Sherlock," Sherlock rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Fine, we're going to finish this case as quick as possible," Sherlock ruffles his curls and John puts his hands up to his own hair, running his fingers through the wave while Sherlock watches him, "I don't know if I'll be able to control myself for that long though," he admits and John pats down his jumper.

"I'm sure you'll find a way," he steps closer to Sherlock and puts a hand on Sherlocks cheek, "if you have the right motivation," he gives it two pats before smiling and turning around, pressing the STOP button and once again feeling the elevator begin to move.

The beep sounds one more time and the elevator pulls to a stop, Sherlock smacks Johns arse right before the door opens to be greeted by Lestrade, making John unable to tell him off.

John smiles nonchalantly, "Greg," he greets and Sherlock smirks at the look Greg has when he notices the marks that John had forgotten about located on his neck. Sherlock thinks about what John will do to him once he realizes he walked around with hickies shown and bites his lip, happy with the thought.

*****

Thank you all for the support and love, I appreciate it and it motivates me to write more, you guys are the best, f'real.